Chapter 1 - Donald Duck!

Virtuanes

A beautiful huge Palace. Looks like heaven with all the servants on a running fleet as the time passes. Sun rays enter a room from the window and it's intensity disturbs a quilt bundle on a bed. Wondering what it is?

A servant stands at the door and knocks. "Yes" a girl's voice can be heard from below the quilt bundle.

"You haven't yet woken up Princess" she gets up immediately hearing a voice. She pulls off the quilt opening her eyes wide open with her hair scattered around her face. Her eyes fall on the person standing beside the servant.

"Wo bhai..." she gets interrupted by his cough.

"I'm sorry King Samar actually I slept very late last night so It's just that I couldn't rise early" she speaks in a most apologizing and polite manner.

"No excuses Princess Nidhisha. Early to bed early to rise. I hope I don't have to repeat this again" he looks at her from corner of his eye. She nods her head feeling bad for hurting her brother, the King.

She climbs her horse and looks up to find her brother looking at her from the Balcony. He nods his head and walks in. She strides away from the palace to reach the official training center of the royals "Gurukul"

                                              ****.*******************************

London

"GOOD MORNING!" she chirped as the sleepyhead dug her face deeper into the pillow making her frown "Sally!"

"Shannu, I love you so much" Sally smiled dreamily as Shanaya pulled off the duvet revealing two legs next to her "Ewww, now I know where that awful smell was coming from. I thought Vidyuth changed his perfume" she pouted.

Shanaya giggled as the toes showed movement she went to the beds end and pulled up the duvet "Arjun, I thought I woke you up hours ago for morning jog."

Arjun blinked at her with his boyish grin "I love you too Shannu." He pulled the covers back and slept.

"How dare you keep your stinky feet next to me? You Idiot!" Sally pulled the covers and he pouted "I should be the one complaining do you know that? Vidyuth is so handsome my commando man, aww look at his muscles, his movies are super hit like seriously? Who does that in sleep?"

"I do" she admitted sitting up straight as he sighed "Yeah, she really does" Shanaya scrunched her nose. Arjun got down of bed and stretched his arms "When did you get up?"

Shanaya smiled "Namish texted me asking if I would join him for morning jog." She smiled sheepishly as Arjun's jaw hung open "Like seriously? You went with him on a jog date? Atleast you could have told me once, instead of leaving me here with this Vidyuth freak."

"I did!" she pointed her finger at him "I woke you up at 4 for your gym and you left then I left for the jog."

"You're so silly, why are girls so silly?" he exclaimed as she poked his arm he turned to find Sally staring at the wall extremely thoughtful.

"Hey, I din't meant it like that Sally you know that right? I mean come on fangirling is utterly fine that won't make you similar to other girlish girls, you are unique and better then them."

He nodded as if trying to agree on his own words as Shanaya worried for her.

"Will my future boyfriend be anything like Vidyuth? Handsome and Hot?"

Both Shanaya and Arjun gave her a blank stare as she hopped down of her bed "Neva mind, I'll turn him into an exact copy of Vidyuth" she patted his shoulder and left.