Ch 15

{ A/N : Wowwww okayyyy a piece of advice...Dont update your stories when you haven't slept for 3 days and you're not in your right mind but still decides to write at 4 in the morning😂😂 Because then you get a weird ass chapter like the last one😂😂 What was I thinking?!?😂😂😂🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Ok well....whats done is done..... I'll just have to work with it....😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 }

~later that day~

The two woke up from their brief nap and lied there in awkwardness. Y/N sat up wrapping the blanket around her body and sitting at the edge of the bed feeling herself in pain down there.

Taehyung sat up and scooted closer to her when he heard her whine in pain. "Are you okay?" He rubs her shoulder as he moves closer to her resting his head on her shoulder wrapping one arm around her waist.

"I....Im fine..." She closes her eyes feeling him so close once again.

"Uhm....what does this mean for us?" He was dying to ask.

"Well.....I....lost my virginity to you....I don't...I really don't know..." Taehyung was shocked at what she said. He didn't know that she was still a virgin he just thought he was bigger and felt proud but clearly that wasn't the case.

"You...and Jinyoung..."

"No.."

"But you live together.."

"Doesn't mean....we have sex..."

Taehyung then suddenly felt happy realising that she gave him the most precious thing she had and he couldn't help but smile.

"Why are you smiling?"

"Nothing...." He stands up putting on his clothes and heading towards the bathroom.

"Im going to have a shower...want to join?" He smirks at her and she turns bright red hitting him with the pillow.

"Just kidding!"

Y/N pov

After he entered the bathroom I still had myself wrapped in the blanket.. Shit! What if the guys are here..

I peeked outside the room and saw that the whole place was spotless and clean....and empty?
Where's the guys stuff...

I looked over at the small coffee table and saw a note.

Y/N and Taehyung,

You two seemed to be having fun on your own...Hehe!!!
But don't worry we wont be in the way! Dont forget! We have school tomorrow! So you both better start making your way home! Oh! We went ahead already! We didn't want to disturb you guys!!!!!!!!!!!
But don't worry Jin hyung prepared you guys a car to drive home!!!! BYEEEEEEE
I HOPE YOU USED PROTECTION!

Jimin xxx

"Taehyung!!!!!!!" Why did the guys just leave us! Oh my god! They know.... that is so embarrassing!!