First Day of School

The bus came to a stop as the zodiac signs began to make their way to school. They had all been accepted into Constellation High, a school that was private only to the first 12 zodiac signs that were accepted in. Today was their first day, and they were all very excited, yet nervous. Taurus slowly got of the bus with Aries right behind him, as she was trying her best to give him words of confidence.

          "Come on man, it can't be that bad!" Said Aries, patting him on the back.

           "But I-I'm super nervous!" He complained like a little kid. "Everyone will laugh at me because of my dorky glasses!" Aries gave him a small reassuring smile. "Hey, don't worry, I'm here if you need me." She gently grabbed his arm, and the two began to walk slowly into their new school. Gemini, Cancer, and Leo were next off the bus. They were all talking about the new adventures that they would have at Constellation High.

     "I wonder If there will be a lot of pretty girls here." Leo said smirking, scamming the area for any sign of somebody attractive. Cancer rolled her eyes. "Leo, you've been dating since 1st grade! Can't you give it a break?" Gemini calmly walked up to her. "Hey, relax, he can do what he wants." Cancer sighed and waited for her friend, Virgo, to get off the bus. Cancer and Virgo had been friends since they were in fourth grade. Virgo stepped off the bus, followed by Libra and Scorpio. Her blue eyes were filled with anxiety, and she immediately ran over to her friend.

      "Cancer, I'm so nervous! " Virgo cried. Cancer gave her friend a tight hug. "Don't worry, you'll be just fine." Both began to walk into the school as Libra and Scorpio had just gotten off the bus. Libra was all gussied-up in her beautiful white dress and her sparkly makeup that decorated her face. Scorpio, however, was Libra's complete opposite. He wore a grey hoodie, not showing his face, and he was always listening to music. Since they were in 5th grade, Scorpio has had the biggest crush on Libra, and he still liked her.

      "So Scorpio, are you ready for this?" Libra asked with a warm smile on her face. He blushed and nodded his head, not saying a word to her. "I bet we'll all have fun." She cheered, grabbing his arm gently. Scorpio's face went bright red and he quickly hurried off. After they both had left, the rest of the zodiac signs were getting off the bus: Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, and Pisces. Sagittarius quickly ran up to the school and faced the other remaining zodiac signs, and they all gave her puzzled looks.

     "What are you doing?" Pisces asked. Sagittarius smiled, and out of nowhere, she starting performing a ridiculous dance.

    "Come on guys, show your spirit!" She shouted boldly. Capricorn rolled her eyes and walked away into her new school, while Pisces and Aquarius just stared at her making a fool out of herself. Suddenly, the bell rang, and Aquarius reached out and grabbed Sagittarius by the arm, hurrying into Constellation High along with Pisces. They had all been instructed to go to the teacher who's last named was their ruling planet. Pisces went to Mr. Neptune, Sagittarius went to Ms. Jupiter, and so on and so forth.

         They were going to have an interesting year.