sexting

You:
Babe wtf
And who was that
guy in that pic??
read 2:34am

:Hyuk
why? did it get
you wet? ;))

You:
yes wtf m8?!?!
why would u do that
to me when it's 3 in the
morning u meanie :'(

You:
anyway who is that
bigg ?? :'o
read 2:40am

:Hyuk
What you mean who??

:Hyuk
That's me ofc u
idiot :'p

You:
u wish m8.
u ain't that bigg m8.
read 2:42am

:Hyuk
I am ?!?!
I just sent u a pic
of my dick, u beta be
grateful :'p

You:
yes yes, thank
you for the blessing daddy.
goodnight~
read 2:50am

:Hyuk
;'))
nighty~

You groaned, throwing your phone to the floor. You hid your face in your pillow, breathing in and out heavily.

How could he do that to you? Its so late and you are so tired, and he knows it well, but now you are like this. Did that picture really made you become such a mess?

No, it wasn't just the picture but the whole convo with Hyuk waaay before he sent you that picture.

You and Hyuk are friends, best friends to be exact. You met him in the 10th grade, and from there you both grew very fond of each other. Though it might look like you and Hyuk are something more, its really nothing more than just being friendly and taking care of each other's needs.

Your conversations with him are always so dirty, you and him even sometimes send each other pictures of yourselves, but its all just in a friendly manner~

After all, whenever you talk to him face to face, its just like any conversation a normal person would have with their friends. You sometimes sleepover at each other's houses and cuddle together, though it has never been anything more than that...

But you are fine with how things are for now, though you might have some fantasies before of what you would like to do with Hyuk in the future...

~~~

"

Goodmorning Y/N!!" Your best friend shouted your name as he walked into your house, while you still were doing your make up in the bathroom. Why does he have keys to your house? You gave them to him on the last party, don't you remember now?

You could hear Hyuk walking up the stairs, as each wooden stair made a creaking noise when he placed his foot on it.

"Mhmmm, morning Hyuk~" you said glancing at the brute before looking back at the mirror, putting on your mascara.

"Aren't you looking a bit too sexy today, Y/N? Do you want me to get a boner during our classes?" Hyuk smirked as he checked you out, from your bottom to the top. You were wearing an oversized khaki jumper, that was reaching down to your knees, it might've looked like you had nothing underneath that jumper, but don't worry, you did not forget to put your shorts on.

"I would enjoy watching you suffer during our lesson" you said, sounding unexcited really. You were so used to such conversations with Hyuk now, that it did not make any impressions on you at all anymore.

"You are too mean Y/N~" The black haired boy frowned. A pair of black long high socks caught his attention, he reached to the counter they were on and soon wrapped them around your neck "I'll need to punish you"

"Do whatever, but not now, we've got our first class in 30 minutes" you sighed as Hyuk let go off of you.

"You are no fun anymore Y/N... I'll have to look for some other pussy to play with"

Excuse me, you know you have a once nice pussy right in front of you, not only now but everyday, and you still haven't played with it and you are saying I'm no fun??

"You are not fun either, now let's go you kid" You said before getting your bag and walking out of your house, Hyuk one step behind you.

~~~

:Hyuk
Heyy Y/N...
are you mad at me?

You:
No, what makes
you say that?
read 4:12pm

:Hyuk
Ahh... I thought you
were because you looked
mad before we went to
our classes...

:Hyuk
but I'm glad that you
are not, tho pls don't leave
me hanging like that when I'm
trying to flirt with you ;'))

You:
ah?
I didn't want our
conversation to get
any weirder,
after all you have a crush on
Sori Unnie~
read 4:13pm

:Hyuk
awe :'/
But it doesn't mean
anything tho, we r just
friends

You:
did u just
fucken friend-zoned
me?!

You:
Excuse me but
im way better than sori unnie
if I say so myself
so fuck u >:(
read 4:21pm

:Hyuk
jealous much??

Uhm?? Yes of course you are jealous, after all its your best friend that you want to get it on with that just friend-zoned you for some annoying ass unnie.
Tsk tsk, she's not even pretty.

:Hyuk
Ah I was just
joking Y/N!!

:Hyuk
Why aren't u
replying :'/

Because I hate you now, that's why

You ignored the messages Hyuk kept on spamming you with, but this is his punishment for being a selfish ass who thinks that its okay to play like that with you. Well no, you are just kidding right now, you know that its all your fault all this sexting started. To be honest, you are more of a player than he is, you were still sexting him while going out with another boy...

So let's just say this is a punishment for getting you jealous... Oh and also for yesterday!

Now that you are on the topic of yesterday... Could that picture be really of Hyuk...?

You suddenly flushed red.

:Hyuk
Hey... Y/N,
if you'll stop ignoring
me I'll send you another picture
of the same dick from yesterday

You:
I'm back~
read 5:00pm