6

"Totally. I knew I chanted right when I said Jordy is the best" 

"You're adorable"

SIX🏊

SWIMMING TO A KISS🏊

"Where the fuck is my charger?" Adele groans in frustration, digging through her drawers for it before glancing at the watch on her wrist

11:39

"Shit" she mutters under her breath before returning to her search. She'd planned to start getting ready for Jordan's competition early but with her mother using her to run errands she could only start getting ready by 11 and she had not even taken her bath by that time.

It was 11:15 by the time she was done bathing and 11:30 by the time she had gotten what to wear and gotten dressed in the white loose long sleeve shirt and blue ripped jeans she'd picked out.

She'd taken a quick picture and sent it to Bella who she told about the competition and who had asked her to send a picture whenever she got dressed to go.

She really did not want to be late for the first competition of his that she would ever see but time was obviously not on her side.

Rushing to her nightstand, she pulls it open and sigh in relief when she sights the portable charger she'd been looking for. Grabbing it quickly, she stuffs it in her purse before grabbing her already applied from lip gloss and putting it in the purse.

"Charger, lip gloss, cash, phone, headphones.." she lists all the things she'd arranged to take with her, all of them in her purse except her headphones that hung around her neck "Is that all?" she asks herself, looking around before deciding she was ready

Putting the small purse across her body, she grabs the perfume bottle on her table, sprays herself before hurrying out of her room and downstairs.

"Momma!" she yells

"Yes honey?" her mom calls from the kitchen

"I'm on my way out, I'll text you if I'm going to be late. Byeee!!" she yells and without waiting for a reply, she runs out the house and to her bicycle which she quickly gets on, placing her head phones on her ears before riding the bicycle out her house and down the street, Rita Ora's How to be lonely blasting through her headphones

Its 12:03 by the time she gets to the stadium where the competition was to be held and she quickly parks her bike rushing inside to see that it was already filled with people seated and waiting for the competition to begin.

She was hoping she could meet Jordan before the competition to wish him luck but she obviously could not as the swimmers were already lined up, standing on the diving boards that lay inches above the water.