Chapter 1

Danny

I groan sitting up and shutting off my God damn alarm. Yay, it's a school day, Kill me, please. I sigh and stand up running my hand through my dark brown hair. I walk into my bathroom and strip out of my Pajamas Turning on the water in the shower. I look at myself in the mirror and shake my head. I slowly step into the burning hot water and sigh as it runs down my back. I grab my watermelon shampoo and pour some in my hand. I put the shampoo in my hair and slowly run my fingers through it. I put my head under the water and close my eyes rinsing the shampoo out. After shaving and washing my body I turn the water off and step out. I wrap myself in a towel and wrapping a towel around my hair. I walk into my room and dry off dropping my towel to the floor. I put on underwear and a bra and search through my closet for something to wear. Finally, I pick a Maroon shirt and Black Skinny jeans slipping them on I go and blow dry my hair.

After Blow drying my hair I get together my back pack putting my Phone, a charger, And some workout cloths in my backpack. I put my backpack over my shoulders and walk outside locking the door to the house. I get to school in 15 minutes and once I'm there I put my back pack in my locker taking out my phone and headphones. I watch as my best friend Anna skips over in her usual Purple dress and knee high socks. "Haiya Danny" Anna says and I smile at her "Hey Anna" She talks about the normal and about classes and I walk and listen. Once I get to my first hour I nod and smiling at her saying goodbye. I sit in my normal seat and listen to the teacher drag on and on about the Civil war (I have no idea what you learn in 11th grade Social studies lol) I take notes writing down important things and soon the Bell rings for us to go to our next class. I walk out of class and walk to my nest class Math. I walk in and find my spot right next to Anna "Wanna come over today and hang out" Anna whispers in my ear "Sure" I whisper back and start to work our of my text book. After the bell rings me and Anna walk to the Lunch room. We get our food and sit down at a table. "Did you see the new kid" She giggles quietly. I shake my head "What new kid" As soon as I said that Anna Looks to one of the tables with many people at it. I make Eye contact with the kid I'm guessing is the new kid. Hes fairly handsome With dark brown hair. I would say hes about somewhere between 5,8 or 6 feet tall. I quickly look away blushing as Anna giggles "Danny thinks hes cuteeeee" She says like the child she is and I shake my head looking down. The bell rings telling us its the end of lunch and I get up throwing my tray away and walking out to the band room. Its my free period and I don't have Color Guard practice tonight so I smile at my band teachers and go in the back grabbing one of the 5,5 poles since I'm too short to have a 6 foot one. I practice my routine until the bell rings and I put my flag away. I walk to my last class of the day Science and I work on my natural selection project. When the bell rings for the end of school I walk out of class going to my locker and grabbing my back pack. I shut my locker and walk out of school waiting for Anna. Anna walks out with her pink backpack on her shoulder. "wannaaa go out tonightttt" Anna practically begs. And I know exactly where she wants to go. I groan "Anna whyyy I'm just gonna end up sitting there and all those people are weird" Okay so basically Anna is into this thing called DDLG and its weird to me but she can do her. She rolls her eyes "Come onnnn. I'll even pick your bracelets this time" I sigh and finally Agree. We walk into her house and she does her makeup and puts on a dress while I just stay in my clothes. Anna rolls her eyes at me and grabs my hand practically dragging me to her parent's car.She gets in the drivers side while I get in the other side. We buckle up and Anna starts backing out. Soon enough we arrive Anna practically Jumps out of the car and I groan getting out. We walk through the door and Anna slides 2 bracelets on a Pink one, and a Purple one Pink=Little, Purple=Kitten. Anna slides 4 bracelets on me for some odd reason Pink, Purple, Red, and Maroon. Pink=Little, Purple=Kitten, Red=BDSM, Maroon=Switch. I roll my eyes and ask her "Why so many" She giggles "To get people to notice you" I wine "I don't need anyone noticing me Anna" She rolls her eyes and we walk in, She walks over to the bar area and sits at a table and I follow her sitting across from her. "Are we even old enough to be here?" I ask her and she slides me and fake ID. I internally facepalm "Really Anna!?!" She just smiles at me and sits. Soon enough a tall man probably around 19 starts talking to Anna and I just sit there and play on my phone. I feel a tap on my shoulder and I turn around making eye contact with the same guy I made eye contact at school with. I widen my eyes, "Hello there" He says "H-Hi" Great Job Danny waita not embarrass yourself. He smiles at me "I'm Xavier" He takes a seat next to me "I'm Danny" I practically whisper "Well its nice to meet you Danny" I nod "Same here" He laughs slightly and I look to the ground "How old are you Danny because I sure know your not old enough to be here" I roll my eyes "Neither are you." I state and he nods "True'' I smile a little "I'm 16 how about yourself" He makes eye contact with me "17" Soon enough we get lost in conversation.

(SHORT CHAPTER BUT HEY NEW STORYYYYY. LOL BUT ANYWAYS THIS IS GONNA BE DIFFERNT FROM THE REST SO YUPPERS KEEP READING)

******(NOT EDITED) ****