ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS

I'm probably the only author out there who's writing an acknowledgment page before beginning the novel. But it was kind of imperative.

This story isn't mine.

On one of the many evenings as I sat and chatted with my sister, she came up with this beautiful plot. I insisted she write it herself, but she's quite confident she wouldn't be able to finish it. So I took on the task of writing this plot anyway.

Thanks Sister!

The cover has also been designed by her and she was the one who helped with 'I WAS, I AM' from the very beginning to the end.

I love you for that. You know right?

With that said and done, let's get into the story. So there's a couple of things you guys should know before you read the story.

Vedant and Meera are both CA students i.e. Chartered Accountancy students. So far, it begins with an entrance exam called CPT, followed by IPCC and followed by the final CA paper.

Right after IPCC, all CA aspirants have to gain the experience of three years of Articleship which is kind of like an Internship.

Vedant and Meera both have just written their IPCC exams and this is the time during which they are awaiting their results.

I'm also going to take the liberty of turning this page into a bit of a disclaimer. I've written about a culture I've only seen and lived among for a couple of years. So there could be things that are exaggerated and dramatised, this is just to make the story more interesting.

Also, I've taken the liberty to write about a bunch of things that I am a firm believer of. This does not mean I'm saying what others believe are wrong and I'm surely not trying to ridicule it either.

So if you feel any reference in this story is offending you, please know that it was purely incidental and not in my intentions.

With that said and done, let's get started!

Thank youu chaashnee for such a stunning banner! 💕

~kimayaa aka Ankita