«chapter 4»

New Character: Aspen.

Friday

Date day!!!!!

At school.....
I got into math class and waving at Jordan as he waves back and miss Diane makes her way into the class. "Good morning everyone" she says "Good Morning miss Diane" we reply "we have a new student, can you please introduce yourself?"miss Diane said.

"JORDAN?!" the new girl exclaimed In shock "Aspen?!" Jordan exclaimed too as she ran to him and they hugged "do you too know each other" miss Diane asks "yeah she was my girlfriend" Jordan says, GIRLFRIEND?! I screamed in my head she's fine though, what will a popular looking girl be doing with an unpopular yet hot boy (did I just call Jordan hot?)

but he said they were a couple but not anymore  so it means they're not together anymore so I don't care "okay can you please introduce yourself to the class?" miss Diane asks "sure, I'm aspen by the way"she says "anything else you'd like to tell us?" miss Diane said "oh yeah Jordan is my boyfriend so back off girls.

After Class.........

"Hi my name is Maddie And beside me is my friend Kira"I said "Hi I'm Aspen"She said "would you like us to show you around the school?" Kira and I asked "Sure" she said as Jordan comes over "hey Maddie, hey Kira,  hey aspen" Jordan said "um... Jordan can I speak to you for a second" I said "yeah" he replied "Alone" I said "OK" he replied as we both walk to a secluded area.

"Is Aspen really your girlfriend?" I asked "what you don't believe me?" he asked "yeah I do it's just that a girl like Aspen" I said as he cuts in "oh Maddie you're not the Maddie I've known my whole life ago why are you so judgemental? So now a girl like her can't date a boy like me huh?" he says .

"it's just that a girl like her can dump you at any moment" I said as he cuts in again "don't you trust me Aspen might be popular but she's not like those Mean Girls she's nice sweet and I'm very lucky to have a girl like her so if you can't trust me I'm not going to leave Aspen " Jordan said as he walks away not looking back as I go back to Aspen and Kira.

I guess I was wrong about Aspen she really is a nice girl and I'm going to apologize to Jordan but I just did it for his safety I guess he knows what he's doing cause he's smart.

•  •  •

"Kira let's go" I said as I enter her car "I'm coming" she said as she enters the car "yeah can I sleep at your house tonight?"Kira asks "yeah it's just me as usual so you can stay"i said as I unlocked my phone and went to my chat with Jordan

Me: hey Jordan I'm really sorry about what I said

Jordan: well I guess you just wanted to make sure Aspen is right for me I understand.

Me: Thanks, Aspen Is really lucky to have a guy like you in her life.

Jordan: Thanks, so good luck on your date with Blake.

Me: thanks I'll tell you all about it when I get home after the date.

Jordan:bye 

Me: bye

I open my chat with Blake

Me: hi Blake

Thirty minutes later......

Blake: hi Maddie

Me: hi Blake

Blake: ready for our date?

Me: Yeah I guess so

Blake: I'll pick you up at seven

Me: okay bye

Blake: Bye babe

Did Blake just call me babe? *screams really loud in mind*

•  •  •

I grab the keys to my house from under my mat and unlock the door as I lay on the couch.

"Maddie you have a date with Blake and you're just laying down on your couch eating chips are you kidding me? " Kira said "no I'm not" I replied as she dragged me off the couch "fine I'll get ready" I said "what makes you think I'm going to let you pick out your outfit " Kira said smirking as we went to my room.

A/N: hey guys I know it's been a while since I updated I'm not going to lie I haven't been busy but I was too lazy to write but my friend kept pestering me to update so here it is and I've been getting a lot of positivity since I wrote this book so thanks a lot.