Chapter 1

This is the sean that inspired this story.

(Sideswipe's P.O.V)

As I sat with Bee, Strongarm, Fixit, Grimlock, Russel, and Danny watching a move I started to get bored.

"Bumblebee I'm going to go for a walk through the scrap yard."

"OK."

As I walked down one of Danny's rows of 'antecedents', I notes a black silo-wet with a blue glow to it, enough to see were he or she was. I got my Katina out and follow him or her to the wall were the rows met, then I attacked.

It happen so fast all I know is that I jumped and then. . . . . I was throw to the ground. All I see is a mech holding my sword to my neck-cable, all I saw of his face-plate was a black helm, blue viser, and a frown. Then their was a light to my right that showed me some of his color and I was surprised to see a white, red, and blue frame with blue stripes on his white door wings, and when I saw his face-plate all I could do was stare at him with a little energon blue in my face-plate, I think Russel called this blushing.

"Jazz! Is that you?"

'Thank Primes Bumblebee is here.' I looked in the deck-shin of Bee's voice came from and I saw him, Grimlock, and. . . . . Strongarms. 'Scrud.'

"Bee! Long time no see, how have you bin?"

'So this guy's name is Jazz. What? Jazz like in the Jazz OMP!' I looked at Jazz as he pulled me up off the ground and gave me my sword back, then he walk up to Bee and the did a 'manly huge' and Russel and Danny showed me, but as I looked at Jazz and Bee my proseser started to wonder off and I started to blush till Strongarm pulled me out of my thots with a server on my shoulder-plate.

"Jazz what are you doing here on earth?"

"Oh the counsel sent me to fined you and the bots you kidnapped."

"Do we look like we have bin kidnapped?"

"I gess not, seeing what's going on here on earth with you and the cons from the Alcimor."

As we all talk and got to know each other we felt the ground shack and a hole opened up in front of use and a red, black, and white meck with pinsers came out and rowed at use, but he looked in the direction of me then he ternd the hidden energon cubs. As he made his way to the cubs everyone got in to a fighting stans and Fixit grabes a con detector (I don't know what's it's calles) and it gave use his criminal record, name, and deatels of his pinsers, as I found out the hard way when I attacked him and he paralysed me. But he dug down agen.

"Did he leave?"

"AAAA!"

Everyone looked behind them and saw Russel fall backwards in to a hole Ped made, Bublebee grabed him as he was sucked in but Bee was going in to the vortex TILL Jazz grabed his server then a pole in the ground but the pole bent till me, Strongarm, and Grimlack grabed it and pulled on it till Bee pulled Russel out, then I felt the ground under me had gon missing and a clawed server grab my leg.

"AAAA!"

"Sideswipe!"

Their we go this will be a slow one but I try to update as often as I can hope you all like it.