the unEXpected student

Sia was doing her homework when a knock on the door drew her attention away from the book before her. Kristen had gone out for some 'fresh air' as she had said.

Sia: (opens the door) Alex?

Alex: (smirks) Hey, Sia.

Alex pushes his way through the door as Sia stands still. She was too shocked to prevent him from entering her room. He looked at her and kept his smirk on his face. In a couple of seconds, she was able to gather her thoughts and speak.

Sia: What are you doing here? And how did you know this is my room?

Alex: Well, it's a college for everyone, isn't it? And I didn't make much effort finding you. Asked my way around. (smirks)

Sia: How dare you come to me after what you've done?

Alex: (breathes) Sia, listen to me -

Sia: No! I don't care about your excuses! I'm done with this.

Chris enters the room slowly, watching his step.

Chris: Sia, I need a -

He stops at the sight of Alex.

Chris: Oh hey, I didn't see you there.

Alex: It's okay, I was just leaving. (Glances at Sia before he walks out)

Chris tries hard to suppress his jealousy, as he has no right to show it.

Chris: (frowns) Who's that?

Sia: That's Alex, my ex-boyfriend. (Sighs)

Chris: (eyes widen) (mumbles) This will have to wait. (coughs) Are you okay?

Sia: (sits on her bed and sighs) Nah. I thought I would never see him again.

Chris: Hug?

Sia: (nods)

Chris: (pulls her into a tight hug)

Sia: Thank you, Chris. I'm sure I'll be fine. (smiles weakly) You can go now.

Chris: (nods and slowly walks out)

Chris's room

Chris: I'm telling you, her ex-boyfriend is here, there is no chance for me!

Ryan: Shush! She might hear you.
We have to find a plan!

(Silence for a few minutes)

Ryan: I found it! You got an F on that exam, right?

Chris: Yeah...
What does this have to do with Sia?

Ryan: (smirks) You'll see.

(Knock knock)

Chris: (opens the door) Hey, Kristen

Kristen: (grins) I have a request for you.

Chris: (frowns)

Kristen: You owe me something. Remember?

Chris: (sighs) Yeah. What is it that you want?

Kristen: You'll go on a date!

Ryan: That is not a punishment.

Kristen: But it's fun to watch him choose a girl blindly and go out with her.

Chris: No. I can't do this!

Kristen: (gets out small pieces of paper from her pocket) choose one.

Chris: (hesitates) Ugh. (looks at Ryan) Remind me not to bet against her again.

Ryan: (nods encouragingly)

Chris: (chooses a piece) Clara. I don't even know her. This is ridiculous.

Ryan: Woah, dude.

Kristen: What? Why did I even put her name? Oh, that's right, she's the hottest girl. Good luck getting a date with her! (leaves the room)

Chris: (confused)

Ryan: She basically wants to embarrass you because Clara doesn't date anyone.

Chris: Ouch.

Ryan: No offence.

Chris: None taken, my friend. I don't have to do that.....do I?

Sorry if this update came after a long time. Hope you had fun reading this chapter :D