Chapter 3: Jazmine's jealousy

*Time slip to lunch*

"I didn't know school was that boring" i said rubbing my head." Its school...you act like you've never been" huey said grabbing his lunch and taking a seat." Well i haven't this is actually my first time" i said taking a seat next to him." Wow rea-" " HUEY!!!!" i turned to see a girl with two large puff balls walking over to us." Huey...um who's this" you could hear the disgust in her voice." I'm amber...nice to meet you" i extended my arm for her to shake but she just ignored it and turned her attention to huey." Huey are you busy after school? Can you come over to my place? Or we can just hang out?" She was talking so fast and i could barely catch anything she was saying." No jazmine i have plans after school" huey looked at his lunch and picked at it. Jazmine gave me a glare that sent the message that if she wanted to she would try and kill me. I turned my attention back to my lunch and started to eat.

*Time skip to end of the day*

My first day at school was...weird i didn't want to remeber it or talk about it. I just wanted to forget it. As i walked down the street to where i now lived i saw huey and jazmine talking. Well more like jazmine was talking huey looked bored as every. I guess i was starring at them because jazmine looked over and gave me an evil glare. I ignored her and continued to walk. I finally reached my house after a minute of walking." Mom i'm home!" I waited a moment to see if she would say anything back when she didn't i figured she was still at work. It had been easy for us to start a new life here, it was peaceful quite and had great school's. I went up to my room and got on my computer. I didn't have many friends in Chicago and i figured i wouldn't have many here. I could already tell jazmine didnt like me but why? Did i say something couldn't be i didn't say a word to here. But she was hovering over huey alot....was she jealous? I was lost in thoughts untill a sudden rush of sleep fell over me.

** Authors note**
(//i'm so sorry i forgot about this book i was busy with school and stuff // not really\\ but i promise ill try and write atleast once or twice a week and i'm sorry for misspellings and wrong punctuation i'm a little rusty with writting a story oh and some of these events might be based off my life fr^^ so please be respectful\\)