The Run and Go (part one)

Who likes smut between Sea and Karma?

NO ONE!!!

But it's here anyway >:-D

~~~~~~~~

Turns out, Sea wasn't really all that mad. When Gakushuu and Karma explained why they were late, which mostly consisted of a WHOLE lot of excuses, Sea was actually very understanding. He just smiled and said, "I know people can loose track of time when they're listening to people sing, especially when Karma sings."

They had left the carnival and were back at Karma's house. The two, Sea and Gakushuu, were staying the night with Karma. The phone call from Sea when he asked to stay the night with Karma, there was yelling in the distance. Only Karma and Sea knew why. Of course that's a story for another day. 

"Hey, Karma-chan," Sea asked one they were situated in their room, "Where's Asano-san sleeping?"

"Oh, Gakushuu?" Karma said, taking his sweater off, "He's sleeping in the guest room that's downstairs."

Sea smirked at Karma's innocence. "Karma-chan, could you come here?"

The redhead nodded and walked over to the bed and sat down next to Sea. "What's up?" Sea ran his fingers through Karma's hair and kissed the smaller one's forehead. Then the green-eyed teen cringed. "You smell like him."

"What?" Karma asked, confused.

"You smell like him. Asano-san, I mean."

"Is that a bad thing?"

Sea snaked his hand around Karma's waist and chuckled. "Yeah, it makes me feel like you two have been doing something dirty... Or he's just clinging to you all the time, which I would find annoying." Sea cupped Karma's cheek and kissed him softly. Once he pulled away, he frowned. "You're mine, not his." 

"S-Sea?"

The green-eyed teen pinned Karma to the bed and growled. "Mine." He kissed the redhead roughly, forcing his tongue into his mouth. Karma moaned and pushed on Sea's chest weakly. Sea pulled away and grabbed the redhead's hands gently, kissing his fingertips. "Sea..." Karma whispered, breathlessly. "Yes, Karma-chan?" Karma averted his gaze and blushed. "Gakushuu is downstairs..."

Sea kissed him again. "Then I guess you'll have to be quiet."

~~~~~~~~

Karma's hand covered his mouth in an attempt to keep his voice unheard. His moans may have been muffled, but they were definitely still there. Sea was thrusting in and out of him quickly, trying to find his 'spot'. Once he had hit it, Karma moaned loudly and high-pitched, but he quickly covered his mouth. "Here?" Sea whispered, grinning from ear to ear. 

Karma moaned again. "Stop, Gaku-" He paused. "Sea, please, stop."

The green-eyed teen immediately complied. Stopping his movements, he looked at Karma with worry clouding his eyes. "Karma," He said, without the honorific(Or whatever the hell it's called) '-chan', "What's wrong?"

Karma tensed up, clenching around Sea. "N-nothing..." Sea kissed Karma softly. "Relax," He said, "Tell me what's wrong, please, Karma."

The redhead looked at Sea with lust filling his gaze. That's what he liked about Sea. He seemed all happy-go-lucky, but really, he was super possessive and... well, kinky. It took a lot of convincing for Karma to try out these kinks. The one they took favour to was the 'shock collar' kink. Sea liked to zap Karma; Karma liked to be zapped.

"Who's name did you just call?" Sea asked in a voice Karma only heard when he was angry. 

He started to bite hard on Karma's neck, showing that he was angry. "N-no one's, Sea..." He bit down harder, drawing blood. He pulled away and looked at the redhead with a serious expression. The blood staining his lips didn't calm Karma down at all. "Tell me."