Chapter 1 : What am i going to do ?

Nicole's Pov

It was a nice breezy sunny morning and me and my best friend Amy were bored at home with nothing to do so we decided to go for a jog along the beach. I got changed into my black leggings and a black singlet then walked out my door to see Amy waiting for me . She was wearing black shorts and and a flowy black t-shirt.

Once we got to the beach we started jogging along the sand . After a little while of jogging , laughing and talking , we only just noticed we were the only ones on the beach .

" How strange it's such a beautiful morning and no ones at the beach " Amy said

" I know right , but oh we'll that means we have more room for exercising " I said back

We started jogging backwards , then in that split second of turning back around , I bang into a guy and Amy bangs into who seems to be his friend. We both shot up like lightening and looked at the two boys.

" oh my , I'm so sorry " the blonde one said to me .

" Its okay " I gave him a slight smile and he smiled back.

" I'm sorry babe" the curly brown hair guy said to Amy she smiled at him you could just see there connection , " I'm Harry by the way " the curly brown hair one said again.

" And I'm Niall " the Blonde hair one said .

" oh , hey I'm Nicole and this is Amy " I said to them both .

After that Niall was staring at me smirking, and Harry was to busy staring at Amy .

We all walked along the beach and talked for a while. After all that we all exchanged numbers and later on that day we all went out for dinner together. When we finished our meals Amy and Harry hit off and went to the movies together. Me and Niall had no idea what to do , but then he suggested that we could both go back to his and his friends flat so we did . Once we got there we grabbed some food and drinks and watched a bunch of movies cuddling up together on the couch but only in a friendly way , there was one thing that was stuck on my mind my boyfriend Paul . Omg what am I going to do , what is he going to think , I haven't answered my phone all day , oh no he's probably worried . What am I going to do ?????

Authors note :

Hope you peeps liked it , sorry it's short , the next one will be longer for sure .

- Nicole and Amy xx