Chapter 28

Lukas POV:

"Tolucan, we still need time for our army to rise." I was busy walking along side Tolucan on our way to where Lexi and her crew wore. I heard Tolucan laughing like an insane person. "Oh you see Lukas. The time is right now. She doesn't even know her own strength. She will lose and I will get my revenge. She made me this monster. After all thats what u said." He look me dead in the eye and I could see the blood lust he desires. His eyes are monstrous. Never had I seen eyes more red then they are on Tolucan. He truly is darkness and in darkness he will kill Lexi. She will known pain like I had known it when she took my dear sister away from me. Yes, I am weak. I know Tolucan is doing the dirty jobs for me, but I want to see the look on her face when she is being killed by Tolucan himself. Hahaha my plans are falling right into place, but still Tolucan is to hasty. "What about our army Tolucan. With that hybrid and other drooler on her side they will take both of us down within minutes." I tried to reason with him. Yet again he laughs his evil laugh. "That Bitch will go down. She will not stop me. I'm all powerfull. Look what I have done already. I turned the sun to darkness. I can kill her within minutes. I don't need a army Lukas. I am strong enough!" Tolucan fangs came out even bigger with his last words. I was almost to afraid to walk near him. His eyes even turned a brighter, unknowingly color of red. He is after blood and he will get it. Shit what have I done. I know if Tolucan succeeds he will just want more blood. That fact almost scared me till I remember that I still can control and influence Tolucan's mind. He is my puppet and I his master. We started to walk down the road towards Lexi. The war is on its way. Nothing and no one can stop us now. "Lukas, go get your army ready. You may need the protection more." He smiled a wicked smile at my direction. I just nod and watch as he walk away. I kept my eyes on him till the darkness consumes him and I can no longer see him. I turned around and martch towards the building where I would summon my arme of the dead.

As I reach the place I started doing the rituals of the dead. Commanding them to rise and follow me into battle. With this darkness in the air it was faster than I thought it would be to summon the dead. The grown and moan out of their internal sleep. They gathered any weapon they could and stood before me, ready for battle. "Now my minions listen to me. Take down the drooler and the hybrid. Kille them as fast and easy as you can. Don't back down till you win. Now rise dead. Rise till their blood runs into the soil and their souls no longers stays in their body. Kill them. Kill them and make them suffer. Kill them fast. Yet, make sure they remember every bit." The dead held their hands above their heads and grown and moan as they start walking slowly yet deadly. Lexi will die today. Even if I have to kill her myself. There is only one problem. She is still stronger than all of us combine. Luckily for us she doesn't know it yet. Her heart shall be mine. I will ripe it out of her chest. "Hahaha. I'm coming for you Bitch. Soon you will be mine."

Now there are even zombies in this book... haha will Lexi and her friends be able to stop Tolucan and Lukas now. They aren't even ready yet and will we finally get to see Tolucan's past after this battle....wait to find out...

Remember to VOTE and ENJOY the story....

Love AlwaysXxx
Shadow