My Past

Flash from the Past

  Its all started in junior high I was the the kid that no saw i was the kid to get brutally bullied endelsy. I use to think that people bully me  because they had a sense of emptiness and that  they was needed someone to lash it out on so they turn to me  but no Its all about power having control over someone being  able to make your  inside twist whenever  they was around and Knowing that there's a human being trying to harm you like what is this Bullying  Shit whoever event this i would totally thank them For ending my life . You cause me to take it that  far were i was willing to Give it all up .

Back To Story .
Beep Beep Beep.
"Time to get up Dear" ,
"Go away mom  its only 5:45 " and I can totally Just wake up at 6 school dosent start Intel 7:30 .
" I know honey but i told you about this get up now so you won't forget to we know how you like to half Do everything.
" Okay Mom Thanks for the friendly  reminder, Remind me not to every tell anything else .
"You're Funny when your serious ".
"Thanks now get out please mom  want to get Sone more rest please.
"Fine honey But I want you out of bed by 6:15 caps into shower and make sure to eat breakfastwe don't want you  to start highschool With an empty  stomach .
"Okay Go now Please ."
"Alright bye honey See you After Work  make sure to pick up your sister from the bus Stop Okay have a super day at school make lots of friends .
"Kkk Bye."
Now let me tell you about my mom she A Nurse At Barnes Jewish Hospital. She started working there as soon as my Dad died take about a fast recovery. My mom is a workaholic she works to forgets the pain and the Death of her Soul mate my Dad Oh    how I miss him . My mom is the type of women she be there for you and then the next minute she's not that's why I  think buried  my demons because my mom never taught me to take care of them and not to be afraid to get help you know . I feel like its so much a person can hold its like a container of water you fill it up over and over again and never the same water like my mom never the same always A different person its there's then its not you drink and pour some more in my mom is  that .

Smack! !
"Its time for you to get up its 8:00"
" Holy Smokes Sarah why couldn't you get me up earlier I'm going to be late on my first day of school and look at you all dress.
Mom is totally going be pissed at me .
   20 minutes Later ..
As I walked Sarah to the bus stop which was just down the street my palms were getting Sweaty. I got the thinking about all the things Tommy did to me during junior high i hope Get changed because  I don't want to go back  down  that Road .
"Mark! Mark ! MARK snap out of it "
"Come on  Mark you scaring Me."
  As I heard her I was thinking about Tommy my middle school Bully ilI couldn't stand but hear someone calling me then I felt a kick .
"Do you hear me now Mark you was totally out of it .What's was wrong with you.
"I dont know. I was Just in a different place But Thats besides the point  now  Go get on the bus Kiddo I see you after school"
"Bye Marco Polo "
"Haha Bye Sarah the Slayer. "
As I watched her bus drive off I hope the best for her.I hope that in her elementary school It Would be Safer for her to be herself but you may never know as horrible it turnt out for me I still have hope .But I know .
  So I took my earbuds out and turn in on ColdPlay ~ Fix you  and walked to Truman High A place were People smoke weed , Fight, Lie ,Steal and Fall in love I  thought to myself is that really what my life has come to.

AUTHORS NOTE
  I HOPE YOU GUYS  ENJOYING THE BOOK SO FAR I KNOW IT WAS SHORT NEXT ONE WILL BE LONGER AND SO ON . THIS BOOK IS SENTIMENTAL I WILL TO SHARE MY EXIPEENCES WITH YOU GUYS . INTEL NEXT TOME :)