Part 3

"Margarita, sweetheart? Are you ready for tonight?" the president said.

"Yes sweetheart." I said without looking at him.

He calls me sweetheart whenever we are going to have sex. He dont love me.  We dont lovemaking, we just sex.  Just sex. After that, he will throw me like a dump. He doesnt respect me as his wife.  Yeah, I know.  He dont love me thats why he can do that to me.

President Jeremy Villagracia marry me because he only want the people in our country  believe that he is a good man. He is a good husband to her wife.  People believed that Jeremy is a responsible man, that he is a trustworthy person and he is qualified to be the Philippines President. But, the people dont know the true identity of Jeremy. He only used me to make his image beautiful. That's a big lie but the peole always believed in him.

Every single day passed.  Nothings new. Nothing is interesting.  Jeremy become superior each day.  He is always commanding, controlling, and prevailing over all others.  Even before that Im not his wife, I saw him manipulating and scaring people.  He loves to see people hurting and dying.  I hate him because he is a SCAMMER!  The president always cheating to the people under his authority.  I find him VICIOUS. In one glimpse, I saw the president as a DEPRAVED person.