8; to freedom

"Where is this blasted place?" Hook complained as he stepped in another puddle

"Not there yet," Lily said, frowning slightly as she looked down at the shackles around her wrists, and Colin's.

"Okay, this is ridiculous," she said, holding up her wrists and ignoring Hook's grin.

"Can't have you running anywhere my dear, can we now?" He said, before looking to Colin, "and you either, young man."

Colin whimpered before hiding himself in his mother's skirt, making Hook frown. She leaned down, stroking his head before he whispered something in her ear, and she nodded, picking him up and turning to Hook.

"Come on then," she said, walking along with the four other men Hook had taken with him.

╰☆╮

30 minutes later and they were still trudging through the forest.

"Your sister is awfully efficient in her hiding spots," Hook grunted as he stepped over a log.

"You've got no idea," she grumbled and she lifted Colin over the log, and stepped over herself, before screaming as she fell into the mud, her dress ripping half way up the leg.

"Mama!" Colin cried, as he fell down beside her, making sure her leg was okay. He gasped as he saw the gaping cut there. Lily shushed him as she covered her leg with her dress before the other could see it, and she winked at Colin.

"Come on then," Hook said, looking back at the two.

"How gentlemanly," she spat, as he mocked a bow and she picked up Colin, pushing past him.

Another 30 minutes past, and Colin spoke up again.

"Mama, your leg," Colin whispered, eyeing Hook, who was walking behind them.