Chapter 4

Tyler's P.O.V.

TRIGGER WARNING AT THE END OF CHAPTER

Its not long after I get home, when I hear a knock at my door. When I open it, I see a small, blonde girl passed out on the ground. I only know one girl with blonde hair.

'Jenna!' I pick her up bridal style and carry her in my bedroom. I go down to pick her bags up and when I return to the room, she's up. I drop her bags and she hugs my neck.

'I'm sorry,' she cries, 'I got home and he hit me again. I'm used to it, but I just got sick of it. You were the only person I thought of. I know I probably can't stay long, but can I just stay one night?' She says, holding her tears back.

'My parents are in a cruise for 6 months, and Zach won't care.'

'Thank you. Where can I sleep?' She says looking around.

'You can sleep in my room, I'll sleep on the floor.' I say.

'No, I'll sleep on the floor. Its your room anyways.'

'But your my guest. You sleep in my bed. End of conversation.' I turn to get blankets and pillows. When I return, she has PJs in hand.

'Where's the bathroom?' She asks.

'Down the hall to the left. I'm gonna make some popcorn if you wanna watch a movie.' I say as she heads out of my room.

'No thanks. I'm tired, I'm just gonna get some sleep.' She says rubbing her eyes. Shes so cute when she yawns.

'Okay, thats fine.' I go downstairs and I hear her light footsteps in the bathroom and the door close. Then she starts crying and I run back. I try to open the door, my its locked.

'Jenna, open the door! What's wrong? What are you doing?'

'Horizontal, not vertical,' is all I hear.