chapter 15

Illyria P.o.v

I felt my life slowly drain from my body, the beast within my dreams was my soulmate. How could it be Alejandro, why did it have to be him?
My heart contracted and filled me with pain, my entire soul felt heartbroken and betrayed by fate. I didn't even get a chance to see why he had once loved me, and many people do not get a second chance at love. Yet, I did, however brief of a moment it was.  Everything was fading, the beasts' deep guttural gulps dissipating. Finally, I was gone.
I don't know how long I was suspended in a some what slumber state, I could hear people around, I tried calling out to them but no one seemed to hear me. I wondered how much time had passed since I was dead. Why wasn't the underworld accepting me, why was everyone refusing me?
I heard Alejandro's voice reaching out to me  and fear slowly crept up my spine, he wanted me to come back to him but I knew I couldn't. The man that I met didn't love nor needed me, after all he's the monster that murdered me, so why should I follow his voice.

Alejandro P.o.v

I spent months at her side, only leaving to get my fill. I pleaded with her and Lucifer to  send her back to me. I just needed another chance. It seems history will forever keep repeating itself, so many times I've loved her and she betrayed me only for me to end her life. It was a never ending cycle and no matter how much I hate how her past selves had betrayed me I was so utterly wrong to have judged this Illyria based upon her past. I know I've drastically changed the future, the seers pleaded with me to protect her because my people's lives depended upon her living to see her 23rd birthday. One simple task, but my lust for Katherine and hatred for Illyria clouded my judgement and I acted without caution. Now she was dead yet perfectly preserved.
My beast within howled in agony, betrayal and gut wrenching pain at the loss of his mate, once again. Perhaps I should just forget her, isn't this what I've always wanted, to move on with my life without the constant repetition of our forbidden love?  Maybe it's time to claim Katherine as mine, with Lyria's death I have no use for seers so mating with her won't pose a problem at all. Except I have this deeply rooted longing for the one woman my beast loves. I glanced upon her and with a deep sighed, I left to proclaim my love, no my lust for Katherine and asked her hand in marriage, the kingdom finally had its queen.

Katherine smiled grew as I entered her residence. The smile that I had come to appreciate didn't have the slightest impact on me. I forced myself to take her into my arms and devoured her mouth, I needed this distraction. She moaned and writhed, pressing her voluptuous body into me, barely getting me aroused. I tore my mouth from her and payed attention to her neck, racking my hands along her sides. She shivered and moaned my name, it was the much needed distraction that I needed. I backed her onto her bed, flipped her on her tummy and gathered her puffy skirt into my hands throwing them over her head. I ripped her stockings and tore her panties off, her obvious arousal dripping from her wet slick.

"Alejandro we shouldn't, I could lose my sig.."

I abruptly cut off her statement with a forceful slap to her right ass cheek. She yelped and clenched her thighs, arousal flowing down her legs. I kept spanking her until she was close to tears. I didn't care about her satisfaction, I just needed to get my mind off of the beauty whose corpse currently laid In my bed. When I smelt her salty tears, heard her sniffling and silently pleading with me to stop hurting her, I use my unoccupied hand to zip open my pants and took my semi erect member into my hand and run it up and down her wet folds. She immediately stiffened and her warm wetness was all the motivation my member needed to stand firmly. When my head was fully coated in her arousal, Katherine gripped the bed sheets begging me to take her. I plunged forcefully into her tight heaven and met with resistance, completely  forgetting that she was untouched.

She cried out in pain, and tried to scurry away from me. I gripped her hips, preventing her movements and slowly eased my way into her, occasionally withdrawing and pushing in deeper. When I was fully seated within her, she released a breath I didn't know she was holding. I slowly increased the tempo, spanking her ass cheeks, gripping her breasts and grinding my hips into her. Her moans increased and grew louder, her tight walls squeezing and contracting around me. I felt how close she was to her release and instead of getting her there on her own time, I slammed my member into her over and over again, caring not if I was hurting her even though blood kept dripping down her legs, smearing me in the process.

She cried and begged me to stop but I couldnt, my beast wanted to release the hurt he had bottled up inside of me. I gripped her hips, my claws digging into her flesh, blood dripping while I plunged my hardened member into her furiously, her knees buckled and I felt her trembling as she came undone. But I didn't stop, i kept pounding into her ragged doll form that fell limp onto the bed as I pulled out and spill my seed onto her.

With ragged breathing, I glanced down at her laying limp on the bed trying so hard to regulate her breathing and pounding heart. I was overwhelmed by sudden guilt at the way I treated her just now. I came here to ask her to be my future queen yet treated her as if she was nothing more than a sex toy. I sighed and sat beside her, gently removing the hair stuck to her sweat stricken face. I smiled down at her and she blushed, I caressed her cheek and slowly lifted her into my embrace.

"Forgive me Katherine, I never meant to hurt you, I've waited so long for you and lost control. I promise to make the next time as memorable as it can be." And I meant every word I spoke to her.
She buried her head into the crook of my neck and whispered "it's ok my lord, you didn't hurt me that bad."
I felt a pang In my heart as I recalled how I took Lyria's life. Immediately, i recoiled from the memory and pulled slightly away from Katherine. Glancing down into her beautiful eyes, I asked the one question meant only for my true mate.

"Will you be my queen?"

She gasped and happily threw her arms around my neck squealing "yesssssssss oh God yes, I will." I knew she was waiting for a long time to be mine, since I murdered my true mate and the kingdom needed a queen I felt my mood lightened at her reply.

I announced to the kingdom that Katherine would be my queen and the ceremony is to be in two days. I didn't want to wait, the sooner I claim her the easier it will be for my beast to simmer down from the loss of his mate. Elizabeth, Victoria and Shaun was surprisingly shocked by my announcement and tried to question my decision, which I dismissed promptly.

The next two days, the castle was busy with caterers and wedding planners bustling around trying to the give life to the idea that Katherine wanted. I stayed away from the activity and also from my bed chamber, I could not bear to see Illyria's lifeless body. I opened secret passages and went deep inside the castle walls to my stash, searching for a ring to present to my bride on our wedding day. My eyes fell upon the emerald velvet box, I approached it, picked it up and slowly open the lid. Staring at the emerald ring that I made for Illyria along with a necklace the first time I married her. The sound of a lubb dubb reached my ears and I gripped my chest at the sudden pitter patter of my heart. I cannot give this ring to Katherine I mused. My beast would not be happy, this ring was specifically designed and presented to his true mate. I regretfully put the ring down and picked up a blue diamond Bvlgari ring. This would suit her well. Contented with my choice I left to find my future bride.

It was the day of the wedding, there was over 5000 people at the wedding, most of whomn I've never met before. I watched as Katherine slowly made her way to me, the song she chose playing in the background. I couldn't take my eyes off of her, she looked stunning. Her fiery tresses piled on top of her head and her lovely shoulders were exposed. My member ached and bulged, I swallowed deeply, imagining how I'd take her once the ceremony was over.
I was so caught up in her beauty that I didn't realise that we were unto her vows

"When two people are at one in their inmost hearts,
They shatter even the strength of iron
And thats when two people understand each other in their inmost hearts,
Their words are sweet and strong, like the fragrance of orchids. I give myself to you completely for now and for always. Forever your Queen." She smiled at me.

" You are mine, forever to hold and claim. Queen of this kingdom." I said to her before I claimed her lips in  a sensual kiss.

Later that night, I was in Katherine's bed chamber awaiting my bride so I can give her the wedding night of her life. However, my thoughts flitted back to Illyria, she was haunting me, I needed to feel her, touch her so I shimmied to my bed chamber. I stared at her beautiful face, so peaceful. I yearned to hold her, to touch her, to kiss her. Without realising it, I bent down at the bedside, gathered her into my arms and gently pressed my lips to her sighing as I did so. Her cold lips tingled against mine, electricity jolted through my body from our touch. I withdrew and laid her down, whispering "I'm so sorry." Hoping she'd hear me.

I went back to Katherine, gathered her In my arms and made love to her the way I should have done to my beasts' mate. In the height of passion I sank my teeth into her shoulder, releasing my venom and my seed within her.
It was time to let go of Illyria and towards the future with my dearest Katherine.