034: Written by me

A letter to our fucked up society

Tears.
They roll down her reddened cheeks as she stares at herself in the mirror pinching and prodding at anything that she can grab. Because she believes she is ugly to societies standards.

Are you happy now society?

She has an eating disorder now.
She believes she's too fat to be pretty. Surely she needs to starve herself to lose the extra pounds...right?

Are you happy now society?

Blood.
It flows freely down her arm. She watches the deep crimson colour smear against her canvas of scars because she needs to punish herself because she ate to much today.

Are you happy now society?

She's depressed now.
She only wears long sleeve shirts now so she doesn't have to show off her fat and scar covered arms. She's still not pretty enough. Just a little bit longer...

Are you happy now society?

They never noticed.
They never noticed her isolation or change in behaviour. Everyone is so oblivious as to how pale she has gotten. Nobody notices the dark rings that surround the lower part of her eyes. They're all too oblivious...

Are you happy now society?

Skin and bones.
She's all skin and bones now. But she still believes that if she can pinch a little bit of fat off of her body, she is too fat to be loved. She's dying...

Are you happy now society?

Tears.
They fill her loved ones eyes as they lower her casket into the ground. They sob violently screaming ,
"HOW COULD WE HAVE NOT KNOWN?!" But they were all to oblivious to notice. That's how. As her casket is lowered into the ground they sob.

Are you happy now society?

She died from lack of nutrients and collapsed one day and slipped into a coma. She never woke up.

Are you happy now society?

This is just the fucking topping on the damn cake about how fucked up our society truly is. People will go to all sorts of lengths to be 'pretty' in societies point of view. They die because thy want to be beautiful. But they don't see how beautiful they truly are. And nobody noticed anything was wrong until it was too late.

So don't you dare tell me there is nothing wrong with our society nowadays. Because people are dying because they think they are not beautiful, or not enough. And it fucking sucks.

Wake the fuck up society.