Chapter 20

Hermione's pov.

I open my eyelids and find sunshine burning my eyes. I unbury myself and walk over to close the curtains. Turning I find Ginny sitting up rubbing her eyes and checking the time.

"Bloody hell! Sorry Mione but I gotta run it's the match today and Harry and I were going to walk down together." She says and I nod. Cormac had asked if I wanted to go down and watch the match with him and I had agreed mostly because I would get to see Harry, Ron and Ginny play against Slytherin.

I walk over to the kitchenette to make some tea. To my surprise, I find the tea already brewed in the pot. That must mean Draco's up I muses to myself. I pour myself a mug and sit down at one of the bar stools. Then next moment Draco walks down the stairs clad in his quidich gear. I look at his hair and notice he had cut it.

"I like your hair," I say as he passes me. I feel oddly happy in the back of my mind but brush it off.

"Thanks." He says smirking as he exists the common room.

I walk up the stairs and enter my room. I pull off my night robe and pull on a tank top and on top of that my Gryffindor sweater. I pull on some jeans and combat boots. I grab my Gryffindor scarf and walk down the stairs. Just as I reach the bottom I hear a loud knock on the portrait hole. I walk over and open it. Cormac was there waiting.

"Let's get down there." He says.

When we reach the pitch we find seats in the Gryffindor section. I look down on the field and spot Harry and Ron. They both catch my eye and zoom over.

"Excited?" Says Ron.

"Of course," I say looking out over the pitch again but this time I spot Draco. Instantly I feel jealous but I can't really understand why.

"Well, it looks like the games about to start. Good luck you two." I say as Harry and Ron fly off.

"Looks like it's just us again." Cormac says and throws and arm over my shoulder.