one

annie's pov;
   Today is the day my family and i get to go back to LA!! i am so excited. i do my last bits of packing, and check my instagram. i scroll pass some fan page edits, baby ariel's photos, and mackenzie ziegler's selfies. i wish i were as pretty as was. i bet all the guys are after her. i click her username and start scrolling through her account. i find pictures of her with a ton of guys like johnny orlando, hayden summerall, and a couple other guys she's danced with. my thumbs gravitate toward a picture of her and hayden. the caption is "fun night☺️." they look so happy together. i wondered if they were dating. i remembered how mom told me we might be meeting up with him. this made my heart skip. i get so nervous around guys because i haven't been around them in so long. i mean yeah, brennan and luke, but they don't count.
"annie come on!!!!" mom yelled from downstairs
"coming!!!!!"
i ran down the steps and ignored my heart still racing from the thought of hayden. we loaded into the car and we were off to the airport.
"so annie, are you excited to see jojo?" my mom asked
"oh yeah!" i say realizing i forgot we were meeting up with her too.
the plane finally landed. i stepped out onto the warm, california grounds. it's really good to be back. we rented a car that we'd take to our hotel. the same one hayden is staying in. mom said he will be hanging out with us a lot, as he is here without his family and only his managers. i pulled out the camera and started to vlog
"hey guys!! we just got off the plane and we are in our way to our hotel! so we're renting a car and now we're on our way" i said
"did you tell them who you are meeting up with?" mom asked
"oh yeah! we are meeting up with jojo and hayden"
"it's gonna be fun!!" mom said smiling
"yeppp. see ya guys later" i say turning off the camera and putting it away in its case.
"here we are!!"
i dragged my old suitcase into the hotel and headed into our room with hayley behind me.
i collapsed on the bed and went on my phone to see a text from a random number.
unknown; hey! is this annie leblanc?
annie; who is this?
unknown; i'm hayden summerall's manager.
annie; oh hi! yes i am annie
hayden's manager; great! hayden is napping right now but we planned to film a video at a gym here later. hayden said he wanted you to be a part of that. would you like to?
annie; of course! i will have to confirm it with my parents but ill let you know
hayden's manager: thank you so much
o.    m.    g.
--------
i hope you guys like this new fanfic so far! leave feedback💋