Chapter 6- No I Don't

Hello readers. Imma be writing like a boss tonight. Just to give everybody an headstart for new readers. Hope you enjoy reading this one. I luv YOU!

~KayQuality

______________________________________________________________________________________

Next Day

I woke up in an unusual room. Where am i? I was in an room painted blue with and a queen size bed. The headboard was  made of brown wood with a swirl design going through it. There was a flat screen tv hanging up on the wall and a laptop siting on an wooden desk beside me. This room was BANGIN!

I got up out the bed and went to go see if there was a bathroom anywhere. Good theres a bathroom right beside this room. I ran to the bathroom to splash water on my face. When i splashed water on my face i saw a toothbrush that had Justice written on it.  Thats where im at! I forgot that i slept here last night. But who put me in this room though? I dont know.

When i got done drying my face, i heard a knock at the door. I opened it to see Craig.

Me: Whats up.

Craig: Nothing. Im just mad that you fell asleep on me last night when we was watching a movie.

Me: O right, that, im sorry. I didnt mean too.

Craig: Its cool. I felt good seeing you sleep so peaceful.

Me: Right, Wheres Justice?

Craig: Shes in her room with afro puff.

Me: He slept over last night.

Craig: Yea, thats why i put you in the guest room. Justice was still acting kind of unusual last night.

Me: What is wrong with them too. Anyway i need to get my toothbrush. Wheres my bag?

Craig: I put them in the room where you was sleeping.

Me: Great.

I walked past Craig and went to the room where my bag was. I found my bag right in the corner right beside the desk with the laptop on it. I bent over to find my toothbrush.

???: Wow i like the view from here.

Me: What the hell. Jacob you scared the shit out of me.

Jacob: O sorry.

Me: Sooo what you come in here for?

Jacob: Justice told me to tell you to come here.

Me: Okay tell her right after i brush my teeth.

Jacob: Okay.

He left the room and i found my toothbrush. I went straight to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. After i brushed my teeth i went to Justice room. I knocked on the door. Jacob answered it. I walked past him and saw Justice just laying on the bed watching Spongebob.

Justice: Hey Jovet!

Me: Dont hey me when you were drunk and forgot all about me lastnight.

Justice: I am so sorry. Jacob kept buying me drinks last night.

Me: Jacob imma kill your ass.

Jacob: Im sorry but she is so funny whe she is drunk.

Me: I thought you were suppose to be her date last night. NOT HER BARTENDER.

Jacob: Okay im sorry. (Making a pouty face)

Me: Awww i cant stay mad at you.

Jacob: Thanks bestfriend.