.2.

'Do you know where you are?'

I shake my head no.

'Do you know your name?'

I shake my head no.

'Can you speak?'

I shrug my shoulders.

'Can you try?'

I shrug my shoulder again as I dart my eyes around the room looking at anything and everything else other than this man in front of me. My eyes dart eventually end up landing on the man in the corner once again.

His hands rub his face ever so often then he'll lean over his elbows resting on his knees as he puts his face in the palms of his hands. Tears have been non stop randomly rolling down the sides of his face little single tears. I almost wanted to get up and wipe all his tears away and make sure he'll be okay.

But then again.

Who even is he?

And.

Why is he here?

Why do I have to sit here and be asked questions by this stranger when I want questions of my own answered.

Oh wait...

I don't know if I can talk out loud yet...

Well shit-tocki mushrooms. This is so complicated.

Why you gotta go make things so complicated- Now is not the time Avril. NOW IS NOT THE TIME.

I've got to say something. Anything.

'Who is he?' I blurt out with out thinking a second first.

The man. Well. I guess we can assume he's a Doctor Whose in front of me looks at him and shakes his head.

'Don't worry about that right now, worry about the questions please.' The doctor says.

' I do t know where I am and I don't know who I am. Happy? I answered your questions.' I rolled my eyes as I stopped talking. I'm sure he wishes I didn't start now. But also I realize how rude that was.

'I'm sorry. I uh.. I just don't know. ' I mumbled.
Still wanting answers of my own.

'Well it's fine,I guess you must have answers of your own. At least we now know you have your speech. Now. Your name is Amnesia Mitchell. You're from Wisconsin. And right now you are in Australia at a hospital due to an accident you were a victim to. Right now the date is April twentieth two-thousand and seventeen."

An accident?

Two-thousand and seventeen?

What the fuxk happened?

What the fuxk.