Meeting Enemies

Guys thanks so much for reading love you !!! 💓💗

I look around the room, something's wrong.  As I  search the room one more time,  something shoots out to hit Bekah and I quickly catch it.

As soon as that happened we were surrounded by werewolves, they all lunged to attack the witches and vampires five of them run towards someone.

I don't notice the person until everyone else clears out of the way.
I now notice the person to be my arss of a husband, sadly my  love always overpowers my hate.

In his case any way,  I am in seconds in front of the five wolves . "You might wanna leave miss" one of them say.

"If your looking for a name it's Mikaelson" I say and as I do my eyes flash purple, my nails grow sharp and veins come up inder my eyes, " And I think you should go before I express how I feel about you attacking my husband" I say smirk evident on my face .

They make no move to leave so I raise my hand in an inviting manner and they lunged at me I easily with the snap of my fingers broke some necks and ripped out some hearts.

Though, some had shifted into wolf form and tried attacking me some of them were elsewhere, hurting the people I love.

So when I saw Elijah screaming in pain from a wolf bite, I got sick of it I went straight up to the balcony and scrapped my extremely long and poisonous nails on the wall everyone looks up including the wolves.

"To those who hate high pitched noise I apologize" I say and before anyone can reply I let a loud wailing scream and watch as everything breaks before me and see the wolves drop to the ground,  ears bleeding.

When I finally stop,everything in the room that was not already dead, fell to the floor. The scream I did was controlled by my magic,  it only killed living things.

Sadly wolf girl made it through the screaming because she ran out.

I walk back down the stairs towards my 'family' to see all of them together.

Elijah is struggling for words, Klaus is trying to stop the ringing in his ears and Bex is hugging me.

"Could you not of killed them another way love? " he asks, clearly upset with my choice of spell, "Sorry darling, maybe next time I'll try a spell for egotistical hybrids" I say.

The wolf girl walkes up to us and literally looks at everyone but me.

"Something made me go out side, like it was controlling me" she said to them.

"That was me I sent you out with mind compulsion, one of my practice talents, I can make any one, except the originals, do what I say without looking them in the eyes" I told her.

"Who are you anyway?" She snaps at me, "You don't remember do you?" I ask her.

"If I did I wouldn't ask" she says to me rolling her eyes, that's it, "Well, home wrecker, " I say causing Bakah to snicker, "I'm the hybrid wife which you took the idea of being married from" I say to her and her smug look falters as if realizing.

I turned back to Klaus and Elijah, "so you brought me back to ask a favor? "
I question them they both nod , Nik about to speak but I cut him off, "I don't do favors for free" I tell them smirking, "but I will do them for freedom. "

Before I know it, Klaus has me up against the wall by the neck pushing me into the wall with his body.

"I could simply put the dagger back in your heart and bye-bye livy," he  said growling into my ears, "Nik. Off. Now" I say in a calm yet demanding tone after a short stare down, he backs up .

"Do what you want to me, you will never have my freewill and you lost my heart" I say glaring at him.

He stares at me with sadness in his eyes, "fine, if you wish to leave, you may after you help us with a situation."

"By 'situation' you mean war?" I asked him all too knowingly.