Continuation

My first time writing something like this. I hope that you enjoy 🐈
If you want to make a request or have an idea for whom I should write another one about, please feel free to leave a message 😊

Still holding me on his waist he brought me into my apartment nibbling on my neck. Hearing the door close we are now fully able to be free. Feeling his lips tingle on my neck soon before his tongue gets into the action with little bite marks that are starting to appear.
"Wait, Ahomine..." I barely whisper, surprising that I am even able to speak.
"Hmm?" Little vibrations that came from his reply made me arch towards him, leaving him with a smirk.
"W..e.. were worki..ng.. show..er.. first"
He stopped nibbling and just gave a chuckle.
"As you wish~" 
Not letting go of me and coming crashing right back to my lips we made our way to the wash room. Hearing the water starting to run in the shower. I thought we are going to part. Trying to make some space I gently move back but Aomine just came in closer.
"Aomi..." I wasn't able to finish since his tongue occupied me and his hands quickly found my shirt and took it right off. Letting go of my lips he just took me in. His hand following where his eyes went,
"God.... I want you."
And I could see it too, not only because of the strong tent in his pants but his eyes were just devouring my body and eyes.
"Then have me" and I just stole his lips again. A little smile could be felt on his lips as suddenly again I am on his waist and I feel a stream of nice and warm water running down my back. My back meeting the cold tiles of my bathroom made me arch towards Aomine who took the opportunity to take off my soaking bra. "You know" he says with a raspy voice making me quiver, "when I am going to make you mine, you will never be able to escape me" I just let out a small smile and said "ditto"
He let out a small chuckle before going back to my neck and chest. His tongue harassing my nipples making me out of breath. Taking a hold of his messy hair I murmur "Aominee.." for that he just growls and bites my nipple making me squeal in response. Finally satisfied with his work he takes a good look at my face to see my flustered look. My hair being a wet mess, lips open to get as much air as possible and half open eyes filled with lust and tears of pleasure. His face turns more and more scary as I felt his member twitch very close to my area
"This was a good shower"
He just takes me away on his waist not bothering to stop the water running. With him again devouring my face and throwing me on my silky bed. I feel how one of his hands yanks down my shorts and underwear to my thighs giving him a very erotic view into which he responded by letting his kiss start at my bellybutton and traveling down as the last pieces of clothing is fully off and thrown away. His eyes never leaving mine as I watch him going lower until he was at the start of the slit. His eyes steadily watch my flustered face as his tongue slowly went into it and over my clitoris. I let out a moan and in reflex tried to close my legs but Aomines strong hands caught my thighs and spread them out giving him so much to work with.
"Fuck, you are so wet" he said, not being shy about were he looks.
"Dont say such embarrassing thing!" I try to respond to which he just replies with, " I know you like it" and ran down his lips all the way through my area making me arch my back and grab his hair. This time Aomine didn't reply he just started to eat me to which the moans could not end coming from my mouth. At the same time his hands travelled on my thigh, I could not handle this torture and bliss filled my body making me tightly hold Aomines hair and moan his name, I came just like that feeling Aomines smile there. Fuck... This was too good but Aomine didn't cum yet; I want him to cum. Aomines made a final lick and started at my state licking the residue of his mouth.
"Sweet"
I crawled up on my knees I just stare at him breathless. He smirks and takes off his shirt revealing his perfect abs. I come up to him and kiss him feeling my taste still on his lips. Not letting go my hands travel down until I reach the band of his shorts. Stopping the kiss I look into his eyes, which anticipate my next move. One of my hands gently move under then band and into his shorts, first sliding over his hair then reaching the shaft; he in response let's out another growl in his throat and closes his eyes. My hand goes over everything. Gently reaching his sack, his veiny shaft, and his tip with my actions he let out a raspy "shit.." smiling a little to myself to that reaction that is caused by just my slow touch I kiss him, my hand starting to stroke his member.  He tries to grab my waist but I just push him down leaving myself above. Looking into his eyes I watch his reaction as I explore. With my strokes on his veins and the rubbing on the tip he goes crazy making low moans and growls. Not stopping my movements I kiss his neck going down to his chest then kiss every single muscle on his abs shown. Then I reach down as he carefully watches. I kiss his erect tip through the cloth of his boxers giving it then a proper lick. His drunken face let's out another growl and I finally release his member from the restraining cloth. I look at him, not pulling away from his member and tell him, "mine" before taking his tip into my mouth. His head twitches making him make a strange sound "ahh..." Not moving, I stare up at him as he grabs my hair and with frustration in his voice growls, "don't you fucking dare stop.." to that I respond with still holding on to his member, "no..t...go.win...to...in.thil.. u...cu...m.."
And start my action bombing my head on his member. I look up to see him trying to watch my movement but not working out because his eyes are involuntarily want to close. His hands start to push my head down more and faster giving him the most pleasure. Him making making sweet moans as I increase my speed until his hand held me down and his semen entered my mouth him also releasing a low moan. It is thick and doesn't really taste like much but I continue by swallowing and not stopping. "Fu...ck.." when I am done I released his member and lick my lips. I come close and kiss his lips and him pushing me under on to my stomach. I feel his member close to my entrance. My face starts to burn and he tells me "turn around"  I turn and look up at him " I want to see your face when you cum" saying that he turns me over to face him.
He starts to grind on that area making me moan and try to say. "Don't tease!"  He just smirks and starts to enter, kissing my neck meanwhile. I feel him filling me up until every part of him was inside. God he is so good. He murmurs,
"Shit... you are grabbing me too tight" and he starts movements, leaving me starving for more. I want more of him and I am getting what I want. His thrusts increase and my hands grip his back leaving scratches and me a moaning mess to which his member twitches inside. He holds my hips so that he can increase his speed until I can't hold on any longer. "Aominee... I'm" he interrupts me by breathlessly saying, "me too..." He makes a few more thrusts and feel the knot in my stomach release making me arch my back one last time, soon after his member releases warmth into me, while his throat makes another sound. Still making a few last thrusts he slowly kisses me and pulls away, leaving his juices flow out of me. Bringing me up to his chest he buries his face in my hair and let's out a sigh.
"God, I no matter how many times I thought about it before, you are just above all my imagination"
He whispers. I look up and lock my eyes with his. "You thought bout this moment a lot huh" I chuckle. He lifts up an eyebrow and says, "As if you haven't" catching me off guard I blush making him smirk. Entangled together and him whispering "mine" then we fell asleep soundly.