Baby you're much too fast

It's been a year. It's finally sinking in. You're really gone. Sometimes I wonder if you can see how much you are missed, how much you are loved. If you knew, would you have stayed with us a little longer? Would it be enough to heal the pain? I understand that the journey does not end here on earth. I get that. But is it selfish of me to ask for more songs? More music? More laughs? More tears?

You....yes you Mr. Nelson have impacted us more than you'll ever know. It goes beyond the music, the rhythm & the rhyme. It's about millions of people connected to your spirit & consciousness.

You have taught me to fight for what's right and what is fair. You have given me so much beautiful music that revealed so much about me. You have shown me to live a life with intention daily. You have shown me that when I am down for the count to get up and take another step. To fail forward. You asked me if my Last december came, what would I do? Will everybody remember, to remember me? Did I give it all that I got? You made me question my mortality. Was I born dead? Or was I born alive?

You have shown me how beautiful love can be amidst the suffering & pain. Through your songs you made me deepen the
love for my husband of 20 years. You reminded me the reason why I have chosen him to be my forever & always. You reminded me how to adore him with every cell in my body, With every beat of my heart, with every thought that flashed by.

You have shown me why my kids are my biggest WHY'S. That at any moment they can slip away as life is too fragile. Nothing is promised.

How can someone who does not know me be intimate with me? How can someone I don't know resonate so much in my life that my only choice is to let my cup overflow and share this pure joy with others?

Prince you have done so much. Rest well as you have been a faithful servant of the most high. You never wavered. You never doubted his faithfulness.

There are not enough words to speak of my gratitude. Thank you for sharing your light. It will never go dim...Never..

💜✌️🕊️☔💔😘👁️

💜✌️🕊️☔💔😘👁️