Youth Gone Wild

You know the warnings. Don't like? Don't read. The title was inspired by the song Youth Gone Wild, made by Skid Row.

Letters/diary
Parsletongue

Harry squirmed out of Tom's embrace, or he at least tried. His efforts were in vain, the dark lord was a heavy sleeper.

"Tom." He said, there was no movement.

"I need to get up." Still no a acknowledgement. Harry sighed and turned so he was facing Tom. The emerald eyed wizard felt bad for having to do this. He sent a small stinging hex, it woke up Tom quickly. The man's eyes were wide, he searched the room for any danger.

"What a delightful way to wake up." Harry bit his lip,

"Sorry. You wouldn't let me go."

"Oh. Why do you need to go?"

"I have to finish your painting. It should be done in a few days."

"That's great." Tom wrapped his arms around Harry again, he pulled the younger wizard back to the bed. The boy rolled his eyes and smiled affectionately. They cuddled for about half an hour, talking and laughing together.

"I want to finish the painting, you're going to love it."

"What are you painting?" Harry grinned cheekily,

"I can't tell you." He stood up, mischievously winked, and walked back to his room. The wizard opened his door, he was surprised to find three slytherins lounging on his bed.

"I see you've invited yourselves in again." Draco smiled,

"I'm glad you're alive. We all thought the dark lord had captured you." Harry snorted. He sat down at his desk and got a paintbrush out with new paint.

"Draco showed us your paintings, they're nice." Blaise commented, the wizard just hummed. The blonde rolled his eyes,

"Once Potter is in his own world, he doesn't listen to anyone."

"So I could say anything right now?" Blaise questioned, Draco smirked.

"He won't hear a thing."

"Don't judge me for what I'm saying. Potter, I used to follow you around the castle."

"I watched him change in the showers. Fuck, that was hot." Draco muttered, Nott gasped.

"Draco! That's creepy!" The slytherin cried,

"You're damn right it is." Harry said, glaring at the blonde.

"You were listening?"

"Yeah. I hear everything Malfoy."

"Sorry." He mumbled, the wizard rolled his eyes and started painting again.

"It's fine." Just then, Andrew barged in.

"Potter."

"Andrew?"

"There's something wrong with Tom." Harry tensed,