Peterick

Title: Let's not and say we did

Ship: Peterick

Chapters: Fifty-two (including prologue and two epilogues)

Author: kayiswritting

Completed: Yes

Sequel: I do, I Did

POV: Third POV

Rating: Not Mature

Summary:

A gay twist on the Harlequin tale

CEO Pete Wentz is in trouble. After a very emotional break up with his girlfriend (emotional on her end of course), She decides to ruin his life. By selling false stories about Pete being a homophobic asshole. But only half of that is true. The head of his marketing team decides that to totally expel the rumors, Pete should hire a guy to pose as his boyfriend. And Patrick Stump is just the man for the job.

After his boyfriend of almost ten years breaks up with him, Patrick finds himself in a stump. (Haha) He can't afford to live in their apartment alone and his paintings haven't been selling well. So when he gets offered a job to pretend to date someone for fifty thousand dollars, he jumps at the opportunity. But will he be able to keep his heart out of this artificial relationship? Or will real emotions surface from this fake love?

Link: http://my.w.tt/UiNb/zVJUd9S7wC

Trigger Warnings: None Specified

My Review: This book is probably the most famous and greatest Peterick book, if you haven't even heard of it I'd be really suprised. It is one of my favorite peterick book I love it sooo much. It's one of those books that when you start reading you just can't stop until you finish the book. I have finished this book and I love it so much it is really a great book.

Honestly I'm currently reading the sequel and there is so much suspense on what's the big plot twist and I pulling my hair out reading this book (in a good way of course) but you guys should really check out this book I really love it.

As always my DM is open for recommendations and the comment section is always open as well

If you read this book tell me what you think I leven if you didn't like it it's always good to hear other people's opinions.

Stay Beautiful Bye ♡