One

I can't even look away. My eyes are fixed on it happening in front of me. It's like I'm frozen on my spot, frozen from moving. My eyes are wide, mouth fallen open.

"Dyl?" is all that comes out. They both freeze, Dylan slowly moving his head up to look at me.

"Makenna? What are you doing here?" and that is exactly what he shouldn't have asked. I just stare at him, feeling myself getting angry and very upset. I trusted him, he was the last person I trusted.

"I don't understand" I whisper, ignoring all the other things I'm saying in my head. Dylan chuckles slightly, glancing at the naked girl under him. She's blushing, but not shocked about me being here.

"Look, I'm sorry, but I kind of got bored, so I searched for some entertainment" Dylan says, making my eyes widen even more, if that's even possible. I ignore the girl and grab a bag, putting my stuff in there. It isn't much, as I didn't live with him.

"I thought you were different"

"You thought" is Dylan's answer. I just walk away, tears already rolling down my cheeks. I run outside of his apartment, seeing the dark clouds hanging over Monaco.

I'm not even really crying, tears just roll down, while I walk through the busy streets of Monaco. Not one person asks me if I'm alright, but I'm used to it.

I sit down on a bench, my legs feeling tired. For some reason, I'm not even going back to my own apartment, not wanting to be home. There are pictures of him in there. I don't want to be reminded.

When it starts to rain, I lose it. I let out a loud sob, now really crying. And to think that I thought my life finally got better.

Stoffel's POV

I sigh heavily, feeling my muscles hurting. I've been running through Monaco, it not being very warm today. It was the perfect weather for some training, but the rain kind of screwed that up.

I don't mind the rain that much, so I just keep on walking towards my apartment building. I've had enough of running for today.

I walk past my favorite thinking place, when I see a girl sitting on the bench. She's just sitting there, a bag next to her, her hair soaking wet, just as her clothes. When I get closer, I see her eyes being red, very red. She's just staring into the distance, not seeming to notice anything around her.

I walk over to her, kneeling down in front of her. She just looks past me, not reacting to me being there. I place my hand on hers, frowning at how cold her hand is.

"Hi" I say. She doesn't react, not in a single way.

"Are you okay? Do I need to take you home?" Still, no reaction. I frown, not really knowing what to do. The rain keeps pouring, getting heavier as well. I sigh, trying once more for a reaction.

"I'm going to lift you up, okay?" when she doesn't respond, I put one arm under her legs and the other one on her back, lifting her up from the bench. The bag in her lap stays, luckily.

I just start walking towards my apartment. She's shaking, ice cold, but still not saying anything. I immediately start to wonder what might have happened to her, what made her get in this state. My heart aches for her, seeing her like this.

I arrive at my apartment, the girl still in my arms, her eyes fixed on nothing. I take her to the bathroom, sitting her down against the bath tub. I take a deep breath, hoping to get some sort of reaction from her.

"My name is Stoffel, Stoffel Vandoorne. You are ice cold, but I think you know that. This might sound very creepy right now, but I need you to get out of your wet clothes. I'll give you some clothes of mine to put on. I wouldn't mind changing you, but I'm not sure if you'd want me too, so I need you to do it yourself, okay? You don't have to say anything, but please nod if you understand" I try. Her eyes are on the floor, so I can't see if she even notices anything. But finally, she nods very slowly and barely noticeable, but I noticed. A small smile of victory appears on my face.