Chapter: 3

I saw Natalie.

"You little piece of s**t you embarresed me infront of Seventeen you-" she was cutted by Lee Chan's cough. "What you said to her is you not her." Hoshi said.

She was about to slap me. I closed my eyes waiting for the sting in me cheek's. I opened my eyes and saw Seokmin holding Natalie's hand and Joshua holding her other arm.

"Get out." Hoshi said walking toward us and standing infront of me. "But she need's to have a lect-" Natalie was cutted by Joshua shouting.

"The one who need's to be teached a lesson in this room is YOU so GET OUT OF THE ROOM!" I think Natalie was scared and went outside.

After she went outside another 8 boys came in.

"Hello I am Wonwoo." The 1st boy said. "Yoon Jeonghan." 2nd. "Lee Jihoon." 3rd. "Kim Mingyu." 4th. "Vernon." 5th. "Choi Seungcheol." 6th.
"Boo Seungkwan." 7th

"Hello my name is Lee Min 16 years of age becoming 17 on September 1." I said and bowed at them. They saw my knee. "We will talk about your knee later. Mingyu, Boo, and Joshua help her pack." Wonwoo said pack.

"You're going to be adopted." Hoshi said. "Thank you for everything." I said and bowed at them. "Now let's start packing." Mingyu said. I nod in agreement and packed my stuffs.

I'm going to miss this place good bye.

We went outside of the room. I went to our caretaker and thanked her for everything.

We went in the van there were 2 van's I went to the first van. "Can I join here?" I asked. "Sure no problem."they all said. I went to the back with Boo.

"Lee Min, start calling us with oppa's in our name alright." Wonwwo oppa said. "Arraseo oppa." I said we were on the high way and suddenly I felt a sleep. Everything was black...

________________________________________04/21/17