Chapter 1

Chewy's POV:

"Tzuyu! Over here! "

"Tzuyu!!! SARANGHAEYOOO"

"We love you Tzuyu"

Another fan meeting done. What a day. I smiled and waved at my fans despite my aching back and my feet which is about to come off because of pain. This is our 238th fanmeeting after 6 years of being together.

Usual routine was done. After the fanmeeting we went to the van and to our usual sitting arrangement. I sat beside Sana-unnie.

Nayeon-unnie and Jeongyeon-unnie was getting all cuddly with each other and we just growled jokingly at them.

"What?! I'm already 29! Can't I have a lovelife?! " Nayeon-unnie growled back at us.

"Haha. Old bunny" Jeongyeon-unnie teased her as she pinched her nose.

"I'm only a year older than you babe." She said and kissed her cheeks.

"Homos" Jihyo-unnie whispered as she put on her earphones.

We bursted into laughter after that.

Sana-unnie is so quiet. I guess it's because of what happened between her and Dahyun.

Dahyun took a break from TWICE a month ago because she and Sana broke up. She's in deep emotional trauma right now and won't talk to any of the members except our Leader.

They became a couple on December 29,2017. Yes. Sana-unnie's birthday. I still remember the smile they had when they got at our dorm and showed us their fingers.

December 29,2017 (7:32 PM)

We were sitting in the living room watching DOTS 2 with my members except Sana unnie and Dahyun unnie. Sana unnie asked Dahyun if she could come with her at the convenience store to buy something in which she immediately agreed to. Then they asked Jihyo unnie of it's fine and our great leader sad Yes.

As soon as they left the dorm Jihyo unnie said:

" It's time Sana."

And we all smiled knowing what she meant.

9:12 PM:

"I really think Season 1 is far better" Mina unnie said.

"Ne. Song Joong Ki is just unbeatable you know" Chaeyoung shrieked.

"Still they both have great storyline" I butted in.

"I love jokbaaal" Well you know who said this.

We all laughed at Momo unnie's remarks. We just finished DOTS 2 in 1 DAY.

"We never had this much break time for a while." Nayeon unnie said.

"Ne~" We all replied

We were surprised when the door suddenly opened and saw Sana and Dahyun unnie hand in hand.

"Hey guys. Guess what? " Sana unnie said cheekily.

"ME AND DAHYUN ARE TOGETHER! " As she showed their ring together.

And I swear. The whole room rioted.

BACK TO THE PRESENT

"Mina~ I'm sorry okay? I've already said this countless times but Somi and I are just bestfriends" Chaeyoung said cutely to Mina-unnie.

Ah yes. MiChaeng also came true. 2yeon and SaiDa too. Well the only single in our group for a while  was me, Momo-unnie who only thinks of jokbal and foods and of course our straight as a pole Leader.

Approximately about an hour we finally arived at our dorm.

"What a tiring day~" Jeongyeon unnie said as soon as she arived and plopped at the sofa.

"I'm going to bed early. Come on baby let's sleep" Nayeon unnie said as she dragged the sleepy ostrich to their room.

Nayeon unnie and Sana unnie switched room so Sana unnie is now roommate with Momo unnie.

I decided to gather up courage to finally speak to Sana.

"Hey unnie. Aren't you tired? "

Aigoo why is my heart beating so fast.

"Tzuyu-ah. Shouldn't you be sleeping?  It's not good for your skin if you stay up too late"

Really unnie? I'm not Dahyun who cares so much about her skin.

"It's fine unnie. My skin's not that sensitive. Yours is. Remember that time where you swelled up because you slept too late." We both laughed.

Mission accomplished.

"You finally smiled unnie. I guess it's time for me to sleep. Goodnight unnie." I said as I smiled to her and walked to my room.

6:52 AM

I woke up and immediately went to the bathroom. Six years has passed but it's still the same.

I'm still the first one to wake up the earliest.

"Hello Manager-oppa?  Do we have schedules today?" I asked our Manager Oppa.

"You don't have one Tzuyu but Jeongyeon and Nayeon has. Can you wake them up for me? I'm stuck in traffic" Manager oppa said.

"Okay Manager-nim" I said.

I knocked at their rooms door.

Knock knock.

Knock knock knock.

Aish why aren't they opening the door?! These unnies.

I lost patience after trying for the nth time that I just decided to barge in.

And holy badoodles of gucci.

They were both naked.

"Tzuyu ah!  What the heck! " Jeongyeon unnie exlaimed.

Nayeon unnie immediately went to the bathroom clearly embarrassed.

I covered my eyes. And screamed but Jeongyeon unnie quickly got up, closed the door and covered my mouth.

She was covered by her blanket. She immediately removed her hands in my mouth and sighed.

"Tzuyu-ah I'm so sorry for that. You should've knocked! "

"I already knocked several times unnie. No wonder you didn't hear it because you're both so comfortable" I smirked.

"Aigoo Tzuyu-ah we're already 29. It's pretty normal. Okay? One day you'll experience it also" she smiled at me.

"I wonder where he is haha"

"TZUYU AHHH MY GOD I'M SO SORRY WHAT YOU SAWW ISN'T IT I SWEARRR" Nayeon unnie said while hugging me.

"Hahaha. Don't worry unnie. Jeongyeon unnie already explained it to me. " I smiled at both of them.

They both sighed and what I can see from their faces they're both relieved.
"Oh I almost forgot. You both have schedules today. Manager oppa said get ready." I said and got out of their room.

When will my prince charming arrive?

Or is it a princess?

Haha. Impossible.