Consumed (Edited)

3rd person POV

    Natsu, Lucy, Grey, and Erza had gotten themselves in over their heads. It was quite obvious to them now, but there was no turning back. They were surrounded by an army of warriors covered in anti-magic armor. The warriors seemed almost robotic in their movements. They moved as one creature. They were wearing gas masks which concealed their faces. They were closing ground on the mages quickly. It didn't matter how many attacks the team threw at them, for the anti-magic armor kept them from taking much damage.  Once close enough the warriors throw gas bombs at the group. The mages immediately realize that these aren't normal gas bombs. In a few moments it was clear to the mages that this was anti-magic gas; it stopped them from using their power. Lucy fell first her eyes rolling back in her head her body convulsing as the anti-magic gas reached her lungs. A moment later Grey to fell to his knees his hands clawing at his throat in panic as his airway began to close. Natsu fell a few minutes later after feebly throwing a few more punches. Natsu clinging to the edge of consciousness even through the agony coursing threw his body. Erza fell hitting the ground with a metallic clang as her armor comes in contact with the ground. The threat terminated for the time being the warriors grab the defenseless mages and drag them into the large building full of prison cages. They throw them all in the same cage. Natsu lurches to his feet and shoves against the door he's beyond pissed. The warriors slam their weight against the door desperate to cage the wild beast they can see raging in the pink-haired mages eyes. Natsu's face is inches from the closest warriors and he can see the warrior's wild, fearful, yet excited eyes even through the dark tinted gas mask; with a final shove the warriors manage to over power Natsu with their sheer numbers. Another gas bomb is released finally knocking Natsu completely unconscious. Even as Natsu's consciousness ebbs away he remembers with shocking clarity the eyes behind the mask. The eyes not quite purple and not truly red were not eyes that would be easily forgotten. The eyes had been crazed, fearful, yet filled with excitement. They were the eyes of someone who loved battle and bloodshed. The eyes of the mentally deranged. The strands of greasy blonde hair that hung into his face were unkept. Natsu knew that he would remember this man for a very long time to come. Then Natsu fell into the darkness of unconsciousness.

Time skip *3 months*

Lucy whimpered as she opened her eyes and saw the cell bars around her. Her head pounded slowly from the bruise on her face from where one of the guards had struck her after she'd gotten out of hand. "Hey, Lucy. You okay?" Grey asked. Lucy managed to smile weakly then responded "yeah. I'd be better if we knew that Natsu is still alive." Grey grunted but didn't reply. Erza was sitting there in shackles and chains on the floor of the cell her eyes locked dead ahead in a eerie seemingly unblinking stare. It'd been more than three months since they'd been captured. The man that'd taken Natsu away had no interest in any of them. They had been left to rot in this cell.
Suddenly Erza's head snapped up her lips curling in a grin. "Natsu's coming" Erza said with a chuckle "and he's more fired up than he's ever been." Grey and Lucy both looked at Erza in confusion, before they could reach a conclusion a loud resounding BAM echoed through the prison corridor. The sound of men screaming in terror then crash Lucy, Grey, and Erza all jumped as a man's body was hurled with such force that he had completely ripped through the bars. All the three of them could do was to stare at what remained of the man. After being thrown through titanium enforced bars and into a solid titanium wall.
Natsu came raging into sight. He no longer resembled the Natsu they knew and loved. This thing seemed more beast than man. He was covered head to toes in blood red and black scales, his hands had morphed into vicious razor clawed talons, his lips were curled back over his elongated canine teeth, saliva spiraled off the vicious points and splattered onto the ground, his eyes blood red and within them raged a beast like none the Fairies had ever faced. A beast possibly worse than Acnologia and Zeref, filled with hatred and bloodlust were his once kind and gentle eyes. Any feeling of guilt, remorse, empathy had vanished replaced with fear, pain, and a lust for blood, for vengeance. You could see it. He was being swallowed by his rage it was consuming him and everything he had ever fought or stood for. There was nothing Grey, Lucy, or Erza could do. Natsu was an unstoppable force of utter rage and primal instinct. A force hellbent on destroying anything that got in his way. So the team did the only thing they could do and followed him.
     Natsu blasted through the wall and came into a large spacious room at least from what his four remaining senses told him. He knew his friends had been following him but they hadn't guessed that he was blind. Not like he could blame them for not noticing his other four senses worked well enough that the loss of sight wouldn't bother him as much as it would the average human.
     A part of Natsu knew that this wasn't him. This person so filled with rage,  bloodlust, and a desire for revenge. He was kind, compassionate, gentle, selfless, and giving and yet if he were all of those things then why was he so consumed by hatred now. A part of him was weeping for the people he had killed another part of him was laughing in maniacal glee. He had no control over himself as he finally located the man in charge. The man who had blinded him and tortured him. The man who had filled Natsu so full of hate.
    The man turned around letting out a cry of terror at the sight before him. The pink-haired boy was standing there covered in blood. Before the man could defend himself Natsu was there. His pitch black eyes were locked unseeing on the mans reddish purple eyes as his hand ripped through the mans chest grasping his heart and ripping it out. The last thing the man saw was Natsu's black unreflecting eyes, an endless abyss of hatred.