An Act Of Despair And A Punishment Given (Edited)

Timeskip* 1 month later

Mokorov's POV

    Natsu was furious if the inferno that had engulfed the guild at my words was any indication. "You can't be serious." Natsu all but snarled. I looked him the the eyes and then repeated my earlier phrase the one that had gotten him so fired up in the first place. "Your not going on any jobs Natsu. Wendy says you are still not completely healed." A low guttural growl tears from his chest. "I'm fine." Natsu spat. I watched as Natsu's lips peeled even farther back fully showing his vicious elongated k-nines saliva drips off the sharp points and begins to leak onto the floor. I was afraid of Natsu. I never thought that I would struggle not to tremble under his wrath. Natsu had changed since being tortured he was in a constant state of paranoia, fear, and rage. Now I was facing down the dragon child's rage and I was barely able to remain on my feet. Apart of me was saying I needed to get on the floor and beg him to spare me from his wrath but the prideful part of me refused. I was Fairy Tail's master. Natsu lunges forward my brain struggling to process what is happening. Natsu the boy i'd raised since he was abandoned by his father Igneel, this boy I loved like he was my own son was now attacking me. My feet froze themselves to the ground unable to move because of my terror and shock. Then Natsu was hurled to the side by my grandson Laxus. I couldn't even give Laxus a thanks because of the fact I was still paralyzed by my fear. "What's happened to you my child....." I whisper my voice cracking with a heart wrenching feeling of pain. What had they done to Natsu to make him this way? Did I even want to know?

The guilds POV

We all flinched as a roar was heard. The roar caused the entire town to begin to shake and some of the weaker buildings came crashing down. The citizens of Magnolia were screaming as they ran away as the buildings began to crash around them. Natsu's body exploded from the debris that'd crashed around him from the impact with the wall. His head was tilted back and we finally realized where that god awful roar was coming from. An inferno raged up around Natsu and the sky abruptly went dark as the sun was blotted from the sky as the smoke from Natsu's flames began to smother it from our line of sight. A hellish red glow crept across the sky as Natsu's flames did the impossible and reached the heavens. Embers rained down from the sky covering everything in a mountain of ash. We could do nothing but look on in horror at the chaos and destruction that was raining down on Magnolia.
Natsu's roar slowly faded as Natsu's head lowered. His lips were still bared in a snarl. "Do I look injured to you Master?" Natsu's voice was barely human. He was covered in scales and his eyes were blood red coals filled with an anger far beyond rage. Natsu's laugh rang out ruthlessly. He sounded like a mad man. Natsu was chained and bound a chair we had in the guildhall. As we began to dig though the rubble the death toll rises to an horrid sixty three. Sixty three innocent citizens dead. Some crushed by the falling buildings, some smothered under mountains of ash, some trampled as people ran blindly trying to escape death. We all held our breath as Mokorov came to stand before Natsu. "Natsu you shall from this day forth be banished from Fairy Tail. If you somehow redeem yourself then maybe you will be allowed to rejoin the guild until then you do not deserve the emblem of Fairy Tail" Makorav's  voice rang out. As he delivered Natsu's punishment everyone gasped in horror and shock as the tears began to roll down our cheeks. We finally realized the seriousness of the situation. Our eyes widened and we all took a few steps back as a psychotic laugh tore from Natsu's throat.

Natsu's POV

That voice in my head was no longer a whisper but a deafening howl. It snarled words in my head It was telling me to break these chains and to kill them all. "Kill them! Kill! Kill! Kill! Stain the earth black with their deaths! Make the rivers run red with their blood! Chaos! Destruction! Despair!" It took all of my strength not to do as the voice was telling me but I managed a vicious crazed laugh at Gramp's words. I could almost seem to feel them all looking at me with equal parts terror and horror. I stood abruptly the chains turning into molten liquid metal from the heat. I burned off my guild mark and turned still laughing as I walked towards the doors. As I take the last step out of the guild doors I say "old man I wouldn't come back to this guild even if you got on your hands and knees and begged. This is goodbye." Then I step into the cold street and begin to walk away from the guild that practically raised me. The only friends I've ever known and into a world of empty darkness.

Timeskip 1 year

Natsu POV

I was sitting on a bench in the middle of some odd little town that I hadn't bothered to learn the name of. I could hear the sirens deafening scream telling the citizens to evacuate. I could hear the roars of the demons and the human screams as the demons tore through anyone one who got within reach. I could feel the ground rumbling as a demon stalked towards me, but I didn't flinch nor did I try to runaway. I wanted this. I wanted to die.
The demons roar tears through the air and my ears begin to bleed. One of its razor sharp talons was hissing through the air towards me. The demon screams in pain as I hear someone shout "Holy Nova." The next thing I know I'm being yanked up by my scarf. "What the hell is wrong with you!" I hear more people approaching then someone says "what are you doing Sting." The voice I now know belonged to Sting snarls a reply "I'm asking this idiot why he didn't flee the area at the sound of the sirens and why he was just sitting there as a demon was about the rip him apart." I hear a slight rustle behind Sting and I hear a few gasps as the group of people that had followed Sting saw what I could only hear.
I felt the embers of flame with my soul rage up as my instinct to protect took over and I grabbed Sting and with one motion I switched our places as I took that demons attack full force to the back. I could vaguely hear someone screaming. I twisted as I was hurled through the air at the impact of the demons attack. I landed gracefully on my feet whirling around my lips peeling back from my teeth my eyes turning a hellish shade of red. "Die." My voice was gravelly yet raspy at the same time. "Flames Of Annihilation" I howl. The impact incinerates the demon where he stood from the smell of it and the eerie silence that followed the only sound being the panicked sounds of the wizards behind me. My head begins to spin. Then I get the feeling of the earth shifting under my feet and I distantly feel my body hit the ground and people yelling and panicking as my consciousness begins to drift away. The last thing I feel is soft yet somewhat callous hand pressing against my wound trying to staunch the flow of blood and the voice that I now identified with Sting says "thank you for saving me but I ain't letting you die today stranger." Then I'm plunged into a murky grey fog as the last strains of my consciousness slip away.