Choosing the right one

One piece fanatic... This is just a revised story for my Doflamingo! my favorite OP character. Love love him!

"Damn! that bastard jerk Doflamingo! my day is always ruined everytime i see him. How i wish i am not going to pick his name because i don't want to undergo a 3 months training with that psychotic warlord! " you said talking about Doflamingo who is currently sitting on the table and talking with no manners and boundaries with one of the officials of the navy. You, Zoro and the other 6 rookie marines entered the room where the fleet admiral, the old man and the 7 shichibukai are all sitting. Their attentions focus to all of you after entering the room. You noticed that Doflamingo is looking at you with his wild grin. "Yucks! that looks! you said feeling disgusted."

"Okay, please rookies have a sit. We already talked about it before regarding your exclusive training with the warlords and today you are all gathered here to know whom you will be incharge for a three months training. And here on this jar, their names are all written here, and each one of you please pick one piece of paper and once you read the name, please stand up and stay beside them, understood?" Sengoku explained stroking his long white beards.

The first 5 excitedly picks a piece of paper, except for you and Zoro. But before the last piece, you stand up from your sit to pick one. You slowly open it then read the first letter, it is D. You feel happy and relief. "maybe Dracule? you said. But before you will read the whole name written in the paper, you already saw your colleagues, they are now standing beside the warlords you wanna be pair of, and you saw also Zoro, he is with Mihawk!. "can't be, you said nervously, not him!" Doflamingo is looking at you with his signature smile. Your vision became dark, your skin became cold and you think you will fall and pass out...

P.S... My warlords are:
1. D.Doffy
2. Mihawk
3.Kuma
4. Jimbei
5. Crocodile
6.Law
7.Shanks(i want to make him as a shichibuka in my story since i don't like Gecko Moriah and Buggy...sorry...)

I like also Boa H. but i think better if all the shichibukai are males...