The new journey

All  are excited to go for the new journey and adventures because everyone will learn new fighting techniques and enhance more the skills and abilities with the help of the warlords but not you, because you think it is a punishment. Zoro noticed that you're not obviously happy and excited, so he walk besides you and try to comfort and cheer you up.

"Well, i know you're not fine. You really hate that crazy guy but we can't do anything now to change the situation. So when you reach his place just concentrate with the trainings okay?, and don't allow him to do all his wants, if he did something against the law and rules, just call Sir Sengoku immediately. okay?," he told you with a concern while tapping your shoulders trying to comfort you... "Thanks Zoro for your concern. You're right i will just concentrate with all the tranings. Well, then see you after 3 months? i hope this training with them will really help us to gain additional techniques and experience.! Goodluck to you Zoro! i hope Mihawk your idol will help you a lot to develop more your strenght and techniques! you said." Well thanks r/n!  goodluck also! don't forget to call, ok? me or sir Sengoku just in case." Yep! don't worry Zoro, i am not going to allow him to touch even a single strand of my hair! you said smiling with confidence." Good! So goodluck to us?! future captains of the marines? he said with a smile then waved his hand before heading his way. You separated  and went to your own rooms to prepare the things you needed for your next journey... The short talks with Zoro helps you forget the concerns on how to deal with the blond psycho Doflamingo.

"This is just a formality sake and for promotions sake, that is why  i need to go with him in Dressrosa. I just need to concentrate only with my trainings and i have no plan to follow him.  I am not going to waste our boss trust and his high expectations to me just because of that idiot! Well he will see if ever he is planning to do something bad to me, if he dare to hurt or touch me then i will let him taste my powerful venom! " you said stomping your feet in the floor while imagining Doflamingo's face.

But the bad news is that, the tall blond shichibukai is standing outside your room, your door is open so he heard everything you said. He left your place with a smirk and has a naughty wild plans and ideas popping on his mind on how to make you cooperate and follow all his commands once you reach his kingdom.