Chapter 5 : Return of Zamsher

(Disclaimer : I do not own the Ultraman series).

( 2 months later)

Hikari decided to go visited Zoffy and Belial for a bit to catch up but as he was on his way he heard something coming from the monster graveyard and so he deiced to investigate that first when he arrive he was shocked.

Hikari : it can't be.

their standing right in front of him was the space swordsman Zamsher fighting Galactron.

Zamsher : watashi wa makemasen "I will not be defeated".

Galactron : *mechanical voice* laser cannons fully charge.

Galactron then fired a beam from it's eyes right at Zamsher but before it hit him Hikari (now in arb gear) blocked it.

Zamsher : Urutoraman Hikari "Ultraman Hikari".

Hikari : great to see you too Zamsher.

Galactron then scan Hikari.

Galactron : *mechanical voice* scan complete being identified as Ultraman Hikari also known as Hunter Knight Tsurugi.

both Hikari and Zamsher charged Glactron and slice the the robot in half.

Zamsher : *putting his blade away* sore wa wareware ga au saigo irai, oku no eisei to natte imasu "it has been many moons since the last we meet".

Hikari : *without arb gear* ya it has also how are you alive the last me and Mebius saw you you sacrifice yourself to save GUYS.

Zamsher : Watashi wa sono kotae o shirimasen "I don't know the answer to that".

Hikari : well ok how you been?

Zamsher : Watashi wa anata to Mebiusu ga dono yo ni daijobu " I alright how are you and Mebius".

Hikari : well to start were married now and were having two kids.

Zamsher : *smiles* Yokatta ne "I am happy for you".

Zamsher and Hikari said their goodbyes and left the monster graveyard.

(sorry it took so long and for this being short also to answer your question you might have I decide to have Zamsher speck in Japanese since he is base off of an ancient Japanese warrior so see you in the next chapter also post down in the commits names for Hikari and Mebius' twins and finally their won't be a vote for the next Ultraman fanfiction but once I completed this and the next one their will be a vote).