I can't Believe it!!!!

"Ratchet, we need your help." I hear as I come into the Medbay from the storage room and see Optimus come in supporting a injured Sideswipe.

"What happened?" I thought it was just a scouting mission." oppi said. 

"Sideswipe was ambushed and called for backup." Optimus says as he sets Sides on the medical berth. 

"Optimus, you also need medical attention to" oppi mentioned.

"Sideswipe is more injured than I am."

"you have a limp and you're leaking Energon, Optimus"

"attend to Sideswipe first. I shall be in my quarters." Optimus said as he leaves the room.

Oppi turns to me and hands me a few tools. "you know what to do, Jade.''

"but, oppi.." I start saying just for him to throw a wrench at my helm which I avoided.

"oppi, you got to stop throwing wrenches" I say as I sniffle

"I'm sorry, my sparkling. please go check on Optimus and repair him, Jade." oppi tells me

"I'm going, Oppi." I say as I leave the Medbay and walk out. 

'scrap, where is Optimus' quarters' I think to myself as I bump into somebot. 

"Sorry, Sunny"  I say as  I realize who I bumped into.

"it's all right, Jade. you seem lost in thought." Sunny said

"I'm just trying to figure where Optimus' quarters are. oppi wants me to check up on him and do any necessary repairs while he works on Sides." I say

"come, I'll take you to Optimus' quarters though he probably won't be thrilled that about it." Sunny said as he walks in front of me.

I memorized the way so I wouldn't get lost again if I ever had to go to his quarters for any reason. 

We stopped and Sunny turns to face me, "this is Prime's quarters. good luck, Jade" he said as he walked away.

Soon, I was alone in the hallway, standing in front of Optimus' room. 

I raised my hand and lightly knocked, waiting for a reply. 

I didn't have to wait long before I heard a reply. 

"Come in." Optimus said and I opened the door and entered.

"Jade, what are you doing?" Optimus asks as he sits up on his berth. 

"I was sent by oppi to check on you and do any necessary repairs while he works on Sides." I reply

"There's no need to worry, Jade. I 'll be fine." Optimus said

"Optimus, you are leaking Energon, and it's obvious that you have a twisted clasp somewhere in your ankle, causing you to limp. If you do not let me fix your wounds, you may not be able to partake in the next battle. You are our leader and cannot have you die on us." I tell him with one hand on my left hip and a wrench in my other hand. 

"and I'm not afraid to knock some sense into that helm of yours either, Optimus. Either you let me do what I need to do or I can tell my oppi." I said to him. 

"all right, Jade." Optimus said as he lays back down on his berth. 

"Care to remove your armor on our arm?" I say and he removed the piece of armor on his upper arm so I could tend to the spot where he was leaking Energon at. I fixed that and moved onto his foot.

I knelt down and worked on locating the twisted clasp in his ankle and once I found it, I fixed it.

After about five minutes, I stood up and looked at him. "done" I said

"thank you, Jade" Optimus replies

"Welcome" I said asI hug him and my body was acting according to my thinking.

I kissed him...on the lips. I pulled back and ran out of his room and down the hallways with him following behind.

I got the Medbay and burst through the doors and went straight to my room, ignoring the calls of my oppi and Optimus. 

I locked my door and threw myself onto my berth, 'I can't believe I did that. actually kissed Optimus.' I thought to myself repeatedly, ignoring the knocking on my door.

After a while, the knocking on my door stopped and I was left alone to my thoughts. 

I stayed in my room for another hour than decided to leave the sanctuary of my room to go to the rec room.

"Jade, care to tell me what happened earlier?" I hear behind me and I turn around to see oppi leaning against the wall.

"I-I...." I started and oppi just kept looking at me

I stared at the ground and told him what happened. 

"I...kissed Optimus" I said avoiding looking at oppi. 

"Jade, there's nothing wrong with that." oppi said

"but he's our leader" I replied

"I know that, and Optimus has been alone for too long. It is up to you, my youngling." Oppi said as he hugs me.

"thanks, oppi." I reply as I hug back and leave the Medbay and go to the rec room.

I got there and saw that Sides and Sunny were there, playing a video game with Will and Epps. 

"Hey guys" I said as I walk in. 

"Hey Jade." they replied at different times and Sides and Sunny beat Will and Epps.

"What game are you playing?" I ask

"Call of Duty: Black Ops" Will replied. 

"I love that game." I said

"Here, Jade see if you can beat my high score" Sunny said as he hands me the controller.

"you're on, Sunny" I said asI take his place next to Sides and the game was started again. 

We played for an hour and well, let's just say that Sunny has alot more and I mean alot more practice to do since I beat his high score.

"good job, Jade" I jump up, squealing loudly and turn to see Optimus behind me.

"Primus, Optimus. Don't sneak up on me." I said as Sides and Sunny start laughing, but stop when I show them I have a wrench in my hand.

"We'll stop" they said and left the rec room. Will and Epps soon followed after them.

"I'm sorry for scaring you, Moon" Optimus said. 

"It's fine." I said, feeling nervous and wondering why Optimus sought me out.

"I wish to speak to with you abotu something" he says

"if it's about that kiss earlier, I didn't mean to" I said

"It's not that, I wish to court you, if you want to." he said

I look at him, feeling happy and nervous, not knowing what to say. 

since I've been back, he's been the only mech on my mind and I know my answer

Looking at him, "I do want it, Optimus" I said and he pulls me to him and kisses me softly.