Meeting the Family

Beth's POV.

Being surrounded by these people is kinda making me feel safe. Maybe it's because it feels like family.

"Guys this is my daughter, Elizabeth Grace." Dad's voice boomed in the room.

"Tej."
"Roman."
"Brian."
"Vince."
"Mia."
"Gisele."
"Han."

After meeting them all I was a little happy, but I knew keeping the whole fact of me racing a secret is a bad way to start into a family, but it needs to be that way so no one can stop me.

Later that night, at dinner, everyone was looking at me as I sat down next to Roman.

Roman reached for the food and my dad laughed.

"Rome, looks like you are saying grace tonight." Brian said to Roman.

"Holy father thank you for this food, our new family member Elizabeth, and fast cars, amen."

A course of amens came from around the table, and then every dug in.

"So Beth, what is your favorite color?" Roman asked.

"Orange." I answered.

No one really talked during dinner but I liked the silence.

When it was time to go to bed, I was showed to a room that was next to Mia and Brian.

I walked into my room and changed into my pjs.

After I late down, I heard a knock on the door and then my dad entered

"Hey, tomorrow is Sunday, and that means we have a family barbecue, can you help Mia cook?"

"Sure Dad."

After that I rolled over and went to bed.