Chapter 18

I look at the clock on the nightstand next to me and I see that we have been doing this for an hour. I wasn't expecting it to go by that fast, I thought it was only like fifteen minutes. I moan out his name with my lips thirsting for another kiss. I remove my lower body from his as I kiss him one last time before getting up. After that, I grab my clothes from the floor and put them back on.

"You're a great lover," Erik flirts. I turn my head around to look at him as I slip the white wedding dress back on that Raoul forced me into. The reason why I'm wearing this is because it's the only outfit I have right now. I watch Erik run his hand through his messy hair to smooth it down. A few drops of sweat runs down his body and splatters onto the bed sheets. I bite my lip in order to calm me down from seeing his sexiness. I swear, even with his disfigured face he is still very hot.

"So are you," I tell him with a wink. I turn my face away quickly so he doesn't see my cheeks blush. After we get fully dressed, he walks over to hug me around the waist. I'm so thrilled we just did this, I could squeal like a little pig. I have never been more excited about anything in my life.

"Do you want to grab something to eat?" I ask as he lets me go. I have definitely worked up an appetite this past hour and it is currently around dinner time. Might as well go out to a restaurant.

"Like where?" He asks.

"I'm not sure. Maybe one of the restaurants the salesman has mentioned to us before."

"Sounds like a good idea. Wanna go to Ricolo's?"

"Sure."

Since I didn't pack my clothes from Raoul's apartment, I have to go out shopping for my dinner outfit.

"I'm going to go to the shop nearby to buy an outfit," I say.

*2 hours go by*

We walk into the restaurant together as we hold each other's hands. I picked out a bright red dress with beautiful black lace on the back. On my feet, I'm wearing black high heels. This place is a small town so I want to make a good first appearance. Of course, so does Erik since he has his white mask on.

A girl who looks like she is in her early teenaged years turns to look at us as we walk to a table. At first, I thought it was only my imagination but as I look closer she has her eyes directly on us. I wonder why she is staring. It's not like she knows we ran away together because of Erik's crimes.

As I sit down, she comes up to us. Her eyes are bulging out of her head. She opens her mouth to speak but no words come out.

"Hi, I'm Tina. Are you Christine Daee?" She stutters nervously. That's weird that she knows my name.

"Yes I am," I tell her.

"I saw you in Paris when you were singing as Juliet in Romeo and Juliet. I must say, ever since then I have loved your voice." Aw, she's so sweet and kind.

"Thank you. That means a lot," I smile.

I couldn't believe this was happening. All of this was so unexpected. I knew I had a nice voice, but I didn't know it was good enough to amaze other people.

Erik chimes in," the first time I heard her sing was about a year ago. I fallen in love with her voice almost immediately. I had a gut feeling that she was going to make it big one day."

"I do have to give you a lot of credit," I tell him," you're the one who inspired the voice I have now after all the music lessons you gave me."

Tina blushes a lot after the comment I said to Erik.

"You too are the cutest." Tina's smile fades back into the shocked state I found her in.

"Wait, are you the guy Christine performed with at the Don Juan performance?" She asks him. Erik tenses up as I clench my teeth together. Nobody can know who he is or else the police from Paris could track him down here.

"No. That was a different guy," I try to cover up.

"Okay, well I better go back to my family. It was great to meet you," Tina says to us. We wave her a goodbye as she walks back to her table. That was too close.