TAATN - 2

N/N: When there is no name in bold italic, that means my book is in third person

~***CX***~

Pas De Nom sat at on the counter with her tail wagging slightly as she anticipated new types of food. She still hadn't talked, so the Alpha just calls her Cat. She was enjoying watching him flip pancakes, and one time, it stuck to the ceiling.

"Bon Apitite," she smiled at his bad french accent, if only he knew she was French. He slid the plate of pancakes, eggs and bacon over to her and she looked at it skeptically. She frowned at the grumbling in her stomach and lightly poked at the eggs,

"It won't bite. But you will, so eat it!" he commanded her. She looked up at him blankly, half mad that he yelled at her and half sad that he reminded her of Ringmaster.

Just then, a girl walked into the room. "Cat" hissed at her and hid in the darkest corner.

'Well that didn't work', Alpha Gold thought. He looked at Cat and back to the girl who entered.

"What do you want, Stella?" he sighed, knowing this would turn out bad.

"So you brought the thing home? We went through all of that trouble and she doesn't even talk," she chuckled, holding her calm demeanor, but inside she was pissed, jealous even.

"Don't start-" The Alpha started.

"-Start what? I'm just stating what I see, is she talking?" Stella laughed. Pas De Nom narrowed her eyes at her and stalked out of her corner.

"I don't know who you think you are, but if you want to talk about me, atleast say it behind my back, because that's exactly where you belong," "Cat" hissed at her, causing both of the shifter's eyes to widen. She didn't know if it was because of her accent, the fact that she could talk or what she said. She didn't even know where that came from.

Pas De Nom ignored the stares as she stomped out of the room, leaving them both frozen. She was mad at herself, she vowed not to talk until she was happy. In a way she was, these people- person- made her feel welcome.

'It's all a trick' , she thought, 'They will use you just like RIngmaster did' , she concluded.

"Cat!" the Alpha called after her. This angered her even more, that's a stage name, it's what she is. It's not a real name, yet he uses it like it is.

"Let the thing run off, she was useless anyway," Stella laughed with her arm crossd, standing next to the Alpha. It took everything out of her power not to let her inner cat out.

'What ever happened to cats being passive?" I taunted her.

'Not when this bitch is talking shit," she hissed. I've known my inner cat to curse, but not let out a string of them.

'Chill, we'll just get out of here and find a nice tree to nap and cool down' I soothed her.

'While we plan her death' my cat added and I inwardly rolled my eyes.

There's this new spark in me, I don't know what it is. I feel like iIm not shy little Pas De Nom-

I NEED A NAME!

Something with a 'P'.

"I lost my purse again," A lady across the hall glanced at Pas De Nam and looked away, seeing the Alpha behind her. "Alpha" she bowed and scuried away.

Percey, Her inner cat suggested.

I like it, She exclaimed.

There's something new in her, and it want's out.

~***CX***~

That wasn't as long as I wanted it to be, but I decided to split this chapter.

NO CLIFFY TODAY! YAY!

Mistakes Made

I no Sowwie =^-^=

~Chibi