Lover

PICTURE : TREVOR MAMMOTH (Dillon Juarez and David Juarez)

WARNING: MATURE WORDS AND THEMES

A/N: HAHAH WELL I GOT 3 COMMENTS TELLING ME TO CONTINUE. THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO SAID THIS💗💗 I WILL CONTINUE THIS BECAUSE I CANT JUST STOP WRITING THIS BOOK. AFTER EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED. So enjoy and again- LOVE YA GUYS💗💗

Tristan's POV:
     He cares about me? No he doesn't. He left me. He broke my heart. I almost killed myself because of him. Does he really have the nerve to say that he cares about me. A tear leaks out unwillingly.
     "You don't love me. You even told me you didn't. So stop lying, ok? You're confusing me," I tell him. I allow the tears to come out. By now I am sobbing.
     I can't tell that Miles is about to cry to. And it's not just that. He even has a look of guilt on his face.
     "Tristan I swear to god that I never meant to hurt you. I love you more than I have ever  fucking loved anyone else. I can't see my world without you in it," he tells me. I believe him. He then tells me everything. Who would tell Miles' dad about us?
     His lips look so hot in this lighting. I miss the way they felt on me. So I lean in. I keep it gentle, but he doesn't. He starts kissing me hungrily.
     Just then the door swings open and he jumps off of Me. The nurse checks me and tells me that I could leave now.
     I take Miles' hand and drag him out of the nurse's room. All of a sudden I see Mike running down the hall. He stops in front of me before looking at me and Miles. I smile at him to show that I'm happy now. He frowns before glares at me.
     " ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!!??" He screams to me before quickly slapping me across the face. He then continues.
     "I SERIOUSLY THOUGHT THAT MILES' DAD COULD KEEP YOU GUYS APART BUT YOU GUYS KEEP GOING BACK TO EACHOTHER!" His eye grow black and his mouth is no longer even close to resembling a smile.
I look up at him. A tear slipping out.
"You were the one that told Miles' dad about us?" I whisper. I already knew the answer. How stupid could I be? How could I honestly believe that Mike actually liked me?
He doesn't answer. He doesn't even get time to say anything because Miles has already punched him. Miles doesn't seem to stop there. He continues kicking Mike until Mike can't move.
"You fucker! Did you also beat Tristan up?" Miles asks. His eyes full of rage. Everything begins to add up and I am now scared about what his answer is.
"No of course not. I would never hurt him..." he manages to spit out before he faints. I quickly hug Miles for support. By now tears are spilling out faster than they ever have. Miles hugs me tightly glaring at the broken boy on the floor.
"Miles....are we ok?" I ask him. He looks at me before smiling. He kisses me on the lips before nodding.
"WHAT HAPPENED HERE!!??" Miles and I quickly turn around to face an angry principal. I look at Miles for support and Miles looks at me.
"....we found him here?" Miles says. It more comes out as a question. The principal just scoffs before taking me and Miles by the sleeves. He drags us to the principal's office before getting back up to go and help Mike.
"Miles. What are you doing here?" I look up to see a boy that I have never seen before. I can tell that Miles knows this person because his head automatically snaps up and he glares at this boy.
"Luke... it's none of your business. I can ask the same thing to you," Miles says while crossing his arms. Luke just rolls his eyes and notices me for the first time.
"Who is this?" He nods towards me. Miles is about to speak up when I decide to introduce myself. I put my hand out.
"I'm Tristan Milligan. Who are you?" I ask slightly confused. How do they know each other? Does Luke have a crush on Miles? Were they best friends or something?
"I'm Luke and my brother is somewhere around here. TREVOR WHERE ARE YOU!!??" Luke screams out. I hear the door open and I look back to see a guy which I have seen before. It takes me a good 15 seconds before I realize where I have seen him before. He was the guy near the locker. He was the guy that beat me up.
It seems to me that he realizes who I am because he just glares at me before zooming out of the room leaving Miles and Luke just looking at me.
"FUCK YOU!!" I scream to Trevor before zooming out of the office out of the other door.

A/N:

GUESS WHAT GUYS!!?? I HAVE GOOD NEWS. YOU CAN SKIP THIS PART IF YOU DONT WANT TO HEAR THIS BECAUSE THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE BOOK. I AM MEETING ALEC BENJAMIN OVER THE SUMMER. AHHHHHHH.

Ok anyways I hope you liked this chapter, and I will see you guys next time. Love ya!!