Chapter 8✨

Deana's POV

I pushed Algee off of me and wiped my lips.

"What the hell" I said shoving him back.

"D, calm down" Algee said.

I shook my head, "No you can't do that. You can't give me the look and then kiss me" I said to him. "You can't do that to me" I said biting my lip so I don't release all of my anger on him in the shop.

"Why would you do that?!" I exclaimed.

"I just needed to feel your lips one last time" Algee said.

I looked at him like he was crazy.

"You know what" I said. "Bye" I walked away from him and out of the store. I grabbed Amaya and placed her on my hip.

"Mommy where are we going" She whined gripping my shoulder.

"Home baby" I replied. I grabbed my purse and slung it on to my other shoulder. Luke stood up.

"Everything ok baby?" Luke asked me getting onto his feet.

"Nothing" I replied as Algee came out of the shop. He locked eyes with me and I turned away and walked towards the car with Luke hot on my heels and Amaya clinging to me.

I placed Amaya in her car seat and shut the door. Luke got in the front seat and I got into the passenger seat.

"Baby what's wrong?" Luke asked placing a hand on my thigh.

I crossed my arms over my chest and wiped my lips.

"Nothing absolutely nothing babe" I replied giving him a fake smile and placing my hand on his. Luke squeezed my thigh and drove back to my house.

When we got there I unbuckled Amaya from her car seat and picked her up.

"Mommy I'm tired" She yawned leaning her head on my shoulder.

"Seems like you need a nap lil mama" I said. Amaya nodded her head.

"Baby I gotta go meet up with some fellas I'll come back over here tonight" Luke said walking up to me.

"Aww, you just went out with the guys yesterday" I sighed.

"I know but-"

"I'm just joking baby, you can go. I'll see you later" I said to him. Luke leaned down and pecked my lips. He said bye to Amaya who responded with a groan and he walked to his car.

I walked into my house and went to Amaya's room. I placed her in her bed and pulled the covers on her. She stirred in her sleep and then went back to sleep.

I walked downstairs and into the kitchen.

"Why the hell would he kiss me?" I murmured to myself.

I don't understand why he does this to me. He's making me feel a certain way. When we kissed my whole body ignited and I felt tingly. I can't like him and I won't like him. He hurt me and I don't want to be with him again. I don't want him to hurt me but, I can't lie and say that my heart didn't wanna jump and grab him and pull him back to me. But he has Tanya and I have Luke.

I like Luke.

Maybe even love him?

I gotta convince my heart to not go back to Algee. My brain is convinced but my heart wants what it wants and that's Algee.

Snap out of it D!

Algee's POV

I walked into my house with Tanya trailing behind me.

"Babe what's wrong?" She asked me.

I took a deep breath and clenched my fists.

"Nothing baby, I'm fine" I replied.

But that's a lie.

I want Deana and I want her in so many ways. God I need her, when I kissed her my dick hardened instantly.

"Algee I know something's wrong" She said pushing me.

"You right" I replied.

Yeah you are right, something's wrong. My dick is not in Deana's treasure chest. I can imagine her clenching around me as I thrust into her and her moans and groans and her gripping my-

"G!" Tanya yelled snapping her fingers in my direction. I came back to reality and moved my hand over my pants to hide my hard on.

"Sorry baby, I'm fine" I replied grabbing her hand.

Tanya snatched her hand back and I mean mugged her.

"Girl what the hell is wrong with you?!" I exclaimed.

"You still love her Algee, I'm just your distraction" Tanya cried to me. This girl is so goddamn sensitive and always jumping to conclusions.

"Baby no-"

"G you are lying to me" She sneered at me.

I grabbed Tanya by her waist and pushed her against the wall.

"Baby I want you and only you, I wouldn't have cheated on Deana if I wanted her" I told her. Tanya nodded her head.

I pressed my lips against hers and she wrapped her arms around my neck. I picked her up and led her to the bedroom. I threw her on the bed and went to work.

-

"Oh fuck Algee I'm cumming!" Tanya yelled.

"Oh my god baby, so tight...fuck Deana!" I yelled reaching my orgasm.

After we reached down from our high Tanya shoved me off of her.

"What the hell did you just call me?!" She exclaimed.

Oh my god, fuck me!

-

Hey guys this chapter was really short. I apologize for that but at least I updated. Thanks guys🙌❤️