Chapter 2

Ursa pov
" Tickling" Bo katan told us. I don't hardly think this is necessary bo maybe something else would be more appropriate for me and my daughter. Bo looked at us with a devilish smirk and said " now now ursa you know the rules and I remember how ticklish you were as a child and how you hated feathers and that is what we will mainly be using today". Before I could respond everything went dark.

Sabine pov
I woke up in a stockade with my arms above my head and my feet strapped down in front of me and my mother is in the same position next to me. My mother started to wake up, what happened mom " we were stunned daughter ". Suddenly bo walked up to us. " Now here is how this is gonna work, I will tickle one of you and then you tell me where I should tickle the other ok" she said with a devilish smirk as she walked up to my mom and pulled off her boots to reveal a pair of pale feet.

Ursa pov
No! Please not my feet anything but my feet I pleaded to bo as she took my boots off and took a feather out. " oh this is going to be fun" bo said. Hahahaha no hahaaha stop not my  feet hahahahaha I laughed uncontrollably as bo stroked the feather up and down my feet. Hahahah n-no not the arch not the arch hahahahaha hehe plz hehe no more no morororee haha I laughed until she stopped after what felt like hours. " now bo tell me where should I tickle your daughter oh and if you don't respond then i will tickle you again only this time it will be for 30 minutes". No! Not again I thought to myself. Fine you win tickle her on her feet.

Sabine pov
Mother! I stated aloud. " sorry Sabine " my mother said. Bo stood up and walked over towards my feet took off my boots and...

Clifffhanger...