Chapter 31: Downfall

That night I shared with Olivia was beyond amazing. I felt everything all at once and it was the greatest feeling ever to have someone who actually cares about me, and who is always going to be there no matter what, love me the way she did.

Although she didn't go far, it was still an amazing experience to have our bodies so close. It was like we were made for each other from how our bodies were like a puzzle piece when connected.

I also got to see a side of Olivia that I never thought I would ever get the chance to see. I thought that woman was gorgeous with clothes on, but I was wrong when I saw her without.

After she dropped be off at school, I met Matt at his car and I couldn't wipe this stupid smile off my face as I was approaching him.

"Well, someone is definitely in a good mood," he smiled at me then looked over at Miss Shuler, "And someone else is too,"

I looked over and saw Miss Shuler walk into school with a slight smile on her face. I knew that smile had to do with me, and I couldn't help but get butterflies in my stomach when I thought about her and I.

"So, what did you do?" I looked over at Matt as he was staring at me. "Obviously she didn't bring you back to my house like she said she would. So, what happened?"

I shrugged as we decided to walk into school. "Nothing happened, I just decided to stay at her house because of the storm," yep. I'm smart.

"But that storm didn't come until around later that afternoon," he caught on. I looked over at him as he was staring at me. "Why are you lying to me, Samantha Lynn Hayes," ugh. Did he really use my middle name?

"Because, Matthew George Bridges," got him back. "There are some things you don't tell,"

His eyes grew wide as we were walking through the hall, and I knew that he finally caught on and I was waiting for the explosion.

"Oh my God! You-" I covered his mouth before anyone heard.

I stared at him, "If you were going to say, had sex, then no, we did not," I stared at him as we made it to our locker. "We just.. explored,"

I felt him staring at me as I opened my locker and threw my backpack in. I shut the locker and looked over at him as he was staring at me. "What? You explored? What the fuck does that mean?" he put his hands on his hips as he stared at me.

I gave him a few seconds until his tiny brain finally clicked and his eyes were wide and mouth was hanging open. I rolled my eyes as he was jumping up and down like a little kid.

"No way," he stared at me with his mouth open, "No fucking way! You explored each others bodies!?" he practically screamed and I was about a second away from punching him. He raised his arms up and yelled, "Hallelujah!"

I ignored him and walked around him. I could go to the library where he wouldn't be bothering me because you had to stay quiet in there anyways. But knowing him, it wouldn't matter where we were because he wasn't going to let this go.

He caught up with me and stopped in front of me. He smiled, "I'm sorry but I was just really shocked because it was about damn time," I rolled my eyes and he chuckled, "I'm serious, Sammy. How long has it been since you and her declared your love for each other?"

"We didn't declare our love, ok? More like feelings," I mean, damn, get it right.

He rolled his eyes, "Whatever, but it's been a while and I was wondering when you and her were going to start getting busy," he smiled at me and I all I wanted to do was punch him in the face.

"How many times do I have to tell you? We didn't-" I stopped when he motioned for me to look behind me, and when I did, my heart immediately stopped.