excersise

Unmei pov
Today was the exercise That we had to get the bells and. We where all hiding so I decided to team up with sasuke.
I searched for him until I found him Sasuke I whispered what he said softly wanna team up I don't wanna team up with Naruto please I said okay sure but dont slow me down he said I won't we are the same clan so we can easily defeat kakshi sensei if we do our combo while trying to lower his guard shruiken Uchiha barrage it should work I said while smirking Actually that's a great idea sasuke said okay so let's go Kaka baka book it is his weakness by the way I said sasuke cringed we started running towards Kakashi sensei while Naruto was attacking him we went in with Uchiha barrage that includes shruiken on fire while he trying to dodge it Sasuke grabs onto my arm and swings me as I transform into A giant shruiken and he launched  me at Kakashi sensei as It landed by his feet I transformed and grabbed the bells and tossed it to Naruto and Sasuke. and I ended up getting  tied to a log while they ate lunch -_-  you guys failed to use team work Unmei you didn't want to work with a future alliant and Sasuke you thought Naruto was beneath you and Naruto you acted before I said go Kakashi Sensei we did use team work I said emotionless oh he swear dropped as Kakashi sensei left I'm not hungry I said whining Unmei Chan you are Sasuke said shoving teraki chicken in my mouth mhmm thanks Sasuke kun I smiled kun  just call me Sasuke he said smiling why dont you smile more you have a nice smile I said while doing my infamous closed eye smile t- t- thank Sasuke said stuttering Naruto interrupted the moment here you can have my food Destiny Chan he smiled than Naruto San I smiled he blushed and Sasuke scoweld at Naruto ugh Sasuke just kept feeding me and I blushed as my cheeks where stuffed and all Of a sudden Kakashi Sensei appeared with a chidori asking if we where ready to face the consequence you told us to work together therfore a team must sacrifice for eachother so we pass I said emotionless Kakashi sweat dropped along with Naruto and Sasuke I smirked team 7 is official I said while cutting myself loose from the log.