Golden Years

3rd Person POV

[KaiLee]

[KaiLee is online]

Wish the birthday boy a happy birthday for me :)

And tell him I'll be a bit late for our lesson later on

[Seen at 9.13 am]

Will do ;)

What time is your lesson?

[Seen at 9.27 am]

Lesson's at 11

I'm meeting my coach at the gym at 10.30 to discuss some things

Knowing him it'll probably take more than the 15 minutes he promised :p

And our gym is around 20 minutes away from your HQ

Will take some time to get there

[Seen at 9.31 am]

Ohh okay

I'll tell him

*nod* *sparkle*

[Seen at 9.33 am]

[KaiLee is offline]

Slipping his phone into the pocket of his sweatpants, Namjoon got up from the warm confinements of his bed and went out to greet the others who appeared to be up. They were making quite a racket in the kitchen so he really wouldn't be surprised if they accidentally woke up some of the other people in the dorms who decided to sleep in.

Everyone was hyped up about that night, because that day was October the 13th. And that night was one of those special nights they each got to celebrate together.

Jin was at the stove making Jimin a special birthday breakfast, while Jungkook just peeked over his shoulder at the pancakes browning in the pan. There were ingredients littering the countertops while some already finished dishes were placed safely beneath food covers. Mouth-watering aromas flooded the kitchen, making his taste buds tingle.

"Happy Birthday, Park Jimin!" he'd hollered as he approached the kitchen, seeing Jimin seated in a chair, his phone out, probably taking pictures of Jin and Jungkook or checking out his over-flowing birthday wishes from fans online.

"Hyung!" he exclaimed with a grin. "Thanks!"

"Kai Lee wished you a Happy Birthday, too, by the way," he slowly drawled, slipping his phone out of his pocket and waving it in the air, praying and praying that the Kai Lee incident had been forgotten. "That and she asked me to tell you she'll be slightly late to you guy's 11 o'clock lesson."

"That means Jimin gets to eat more!" Hoseok cheered from the small living room right outside the kitchen. Jimin cheered along with him, pumping his fists in the air. Namjoon breathed a mental sigh of relief. This definitely meant that he was safe to mention Kai Lee around his group without their teasing, he thought to himself.