The boy

Hey guys this is my first ever book so i hope you like it. Im writing this book in order to make people aware of other people. People with disabilities, people who have doubts, whether it be about themselves or others, people who wonder, and people who care. So guys if you know a person who cares or wonders, please, im begging you be there for them, help them, care for them, and let them know that you are there, even if they dont want you to. Just be there for them. Before it's too late.

   Once there was a boy. A boy who cared. He cared about nature, animals, the environment and most of all people. He cared about their feelings, thier likes, dislikes, everything.
     But he also cared about what they thought.
Do they like me?
How do they feel about me?
  What do they think about me?
All of this mattered to him,he cared about all of it, no matter how hard he tried not to. His parents and relatives told him not to care, not to bother, not to pay any attention to what other people said and thought about him. But he couldn't, no matter how hard he tried, he just couldn't help it. He cared to much.

Over time this boy started building a wall around himself, this wall was like his armor, to protect him from the bullets which were peoples words, these bullets just bounced right off and they had no more had an effect on him.

But you see these walls had ears, and even though on the outside it looked like this boy didnt care, on the inside he cared very much, for no matter how hard you try, you cannot change the past, he was and still is, the boy who cared.

Soon all these words began to find their way in, and soon these poisonous words began to have an effect on him, these words began to hollow him out. And he began to fade. He began to fade so much that pretty soon he was nothing, he was just an outline, one that didn't care, didnt care about words or people or about what they thought or what they said about him, he didn't care about whether they liked him or if they didnt, to him none of this mattered anymore, and for once in his life, he didnt care.

But this world is not a very good place if there are no people in it that care, and soon not only did he not care about people and what they thought of him, but about nature, and animals and the environment, but worst of all : himself.
He didn't care about whether he was there or he wasn't, whether he was loved or he wasn't because if no one else loved him then why should he love himself?

Soon the this boy began wondering Why? What's the point? Why all this?
   And when he didnt get any answers he decided that he had enough. Enough of everything. Enough of whether people cared or didn't, if they loved him, or they didn't, now he was the boy who's had enough.

Nobody could stop him, because although some people noticed they just left him, just left him because they thought it was a "faze" that soon he would get over all this "emotion", that he would stop being so "emo" and would go back to being "normal", but there is no such thing of normalcy, everybody is different in thier own way, and nobody can truly define what it is to be "normal". So because nobody tried to stop him, and nobody tried to help him the little boy did something that nobody should ever do, that nobody should ever want to do, but the poor little boy didn't care anymore, so he did it.

  And the next morning when the little boy's mother walked into his room she no longer saw an Outline, something of somebody who was once whole, no for that Outline was now gone, and left in his place was nothing but a blank space.

So for those of you who don't already know this short story is about a boy who committed suicide, and about how everyone around him just ignored him and thought that it was his way of getting attention, but guys this is not a joke, if you ever see anyone who maybe looks sad or you know that they suffer from anxiety or depression then please, please don't ignore it. Because sometimes all it takes is a little kindness to save a life.