The beginning the of nightmare

Note- there will be some words repeated a lot so it might be irritating. You have been warned

This Chapter is delicated to the Picture above

Quote- Only Person who can save you is you...

Jean & Jenny's pov

We are happy to see madam Vida. She is the sweetest person we have ever seen or heard. Dr. Jackson talks a lot about her. She is exactly same as Dr. Jackson told us. We told madam Vida a lot about us and how can she use us and what things we can do like we can change forms like we can look like humans and can become things like suit case from motor cycle. After 2 hours Dr. Jackson told us to go to hibernation mode and wake up only when him or madam Vida come here. Dr.Jackson and madam Vida left Me and Jenny were mind linking each other "Jenny, madam Vida is soo nice to will be an honour to serve her." I mind linked while giving Jenny a small nod. She mind linked back while smiling "You are absolutely right and plus I am getting a feeling that things are going to get interesting while we are with her." With that we laid on our beds and went to hibernation mode.

Vida's POV
I still remember my promise I made with my mom while she was going to die...I was born intelligent and smart I learnt to cook and do chorus from my Mother since she knew she was going to die so I knew what my Mother is talking to me. But at that time I didn't knew that I will never see her again.

Flashback
"Mommy why did you cut your hair and became bald?" I asked innocently I was only 7 at that time. Mom chuckled at my question and said "Sunshine come here and sit next to me I wanna talk to you about something." I obediently sat next to her. She was laying on hospital bed. Then she said in calm tone yet I knew she was about to cry "Sunshine I am going somewhere from where I can't return. While I am gone you have to take care of your father even if he stops talking to you or if you feel like world is falling apart never leave your father's side I know he will come around and talk to you just be patient and be happy and be yourself. Just don't give up on your father, ok? Promise me this." I saw tears coming from her eyes. I wiped away her tears with my small hands "I promise Mommy I will never leave my Father's side." After we made that promise my mother hugged me and kissed my forehead "good girl." After that I never saw my mother I waited for her 2 years in hope that she will come back but she didn't. When was 10 years old I knew my mother is dead. So I started to move on like everyone dose except my father he kept himself locked up for 2 years after mother's death and after that he joined the lab which he is working for and after that I also joined the lab with him after graduation. I kept my promise to my mother and never left his side I did everything and balanced my life from college, school to making food and doing chorus.

Flashback end

While I was looking back at past I suddenly felt someone pat my shoulder and I flinched. I looked back and saw my father's worried face "are you ok?". I shook my head a bit and give him best smile I could "don't worry father I am ok." He gave me small smile and nodded at my response then we both started walking. We walked and then the lab we are working came in the view but I wanted to ask a question "father,can I ask you something?" After I asked him that he stopped his track and looked at me and gave sweetest smile "of course ask away princess." I felt like weight is been lifted off from my chest when he talked I took long breath and asked "Father, why did you created the second lab?" When I asked that I saw his cheeks became pink colour I knew he was blushing but then his face became serious "I can't talk about it princess you will think I am crazy and I don't expect you to believe me if you want to then you will get answer of your question when you go home you go to my room you will find a diary in the drawer of my study table you will find all the answers there." He answered while wispering so no one only I heard what he said. I nodded and gave him thumbs up.