School

Mal POV

After what happened last night I was still tired and did not want to get up. Evie made me get up so we got dressed and headed down stairs when we ran into the boys. We ate breakfast and headed to school. We stayed with Ben all day to know were to go and we ran into Doug which is Dopey's son. Ben walked us to our class and Fairy Godmother was our teacher. I was drawing the wand and she asked me a question like What do you do if you are given a crying baby, do you A. curse it, B. rip out its heart, or C. give it a bottle and I said C. Jay and Carlos said that I was on fire then there was this girl in a blue dress and went to give papers to Fairy Godmother for the early dismissal for Ben's coronation. Fairy Godmother had introduced us to her daughter, Jane which she is very shy to us. Well she left to get the papers filed and it was the end of class and we all went back to our dorms and before Ben left I asked him if we could sit in the front and soak up all that goodness. Ben said that in the front is just me, my family, and my girlfriend so I am really sorry. Well he left, I said "I think it is time that Benny-Boo gets a new girlfriend, Carlos pass me my spell book".

Time skip-in the kitchen

We were in the kitchen making cookies when someone walked in and it was Lonnie and she was looking for something. She asked what we were doing and I said that we were making cookies. She took a bite and well they are spelled cookies and she said that they need some chips so she added them and she told a story that made her cry so that is where we got a tear for the cookie. We got her out of the kitchen and baked the cookies.